MDcrazyman 25-Jul-15
Zbone 26-Jul-15
Tndeer 27-Jul-15
MDcrazyman 27-Jul-15
Chris S 28-Jul-15
25-Jul-15

MDcrazyman's embedded Photo
So I have been getting pics of this piebald and I noticed he is really small, looks like a coues deer almost. Let me know your thoughts. This is in MD. In this first pic he is with another really young deer.

25-Jul-15

In this pic he is being chased around, he is blurry but you can see the real size difference.

25-Jul-15

25-Jul-15
Definitely a runt and needs to be taken out of the herd before he can breed if he's even fertile.

25-Jul-15
may be the other deer is a huge freak , making pie look small

25-Jul-15
Rman that other buck is not even that big body wise. The pie is just tiny. That other deer is probably like 165 lbs. I am guessing the pie is 115 or so if that.

25-Jul-15
Why are you calling it a piebald?

25-Jul-15
Because his legs are white almost all the way up. You cant see it well in the pics but he is slightly piebald.

25-Jul-15
maybe he just has socks on?

worth watching instead of just killing something that you "think" is a detriment to the herd.

Watch it learn

25-Jul-15
Yeah, not sure what to do with him yet. He might be cool in a few years. He gets bossed around by everyone.

26-Jul-15
Looks like he has a Roman nose too, which is common with piebalds and the recessive gene...

27-Jul-15
that's a cool deer. I don't really care how small. I'm not suggesting you should cull him or keep him... just saying he is abnormal which is interesting.

I'd give him a year to develop his antlers and then shoot him and get full body mount. I might be wrong but I doubt he will have much success spreading his genes

27-Jul-15
hes gonna have a real problem getting that high!!! Poor little fella

28-Jul-15
Just a deer with white on his legs. Not a piebald just a deer with white legs, I've killed 2 like that. Didn't think either were a big deal. I guess you could use the legs in a rifle rack if you wanna keep them as trophys.

• Sitka Gear