Apa x36 29-Aug-15
nijimasu 01-Sep-15
nijimasu 01-Sep-15
Hyde 28-Sep-15
Hyde 28-Sep-15
35-Acre 29-Sep-15
nijimasu 09-Oct-15
31-Jul-15
Awesome!!! Good on bowsite and the companies to do this... This means a lot... Even though we only had a few entries we had even more contestants in the junior turkey photo contest and it was fantastic! The pm's and conversations I had re that contest re the kids invvement and their drive to be in the woods is what it's all about. Looking forward to this and hopefully being apart of it! Thanks bs!

31-Jul-15
Ok. I already didn't pay attention. I put up 2 pics of my boys buck and a pic of Legoman, who is 3 years old, by the way,....but all 3 pics are from 2014 season. So if all pics must be from calendar year 2015, I broke the rules. Sorry..........

31-Jul-15
Half Pint is going to be all over this. This is awesome Pat! Can my boy, who is 9, enter as well even though he isn't a bowhunter yet, just a bowhunter in training?

31-Jul-15
Thanks Pat, this is an outstanding opportunity. Thank you to FeraDyne and Bowsite for making this happen!

31-Jul-15
I am going to hire Bill Allard (BB) - you guys don't stand a chance :)

31-Jul-15
Specially if your the kid in the picture Jack! LOL jk

01-Aug-15
I love bowsite!

02-Aug-15
Thanks, Pat- this is really cool.

03-Aug-15
Good obs Pat.. gotta follow rules.. there are some great pics!

05-Aug-15
There are some great photos! Keep them coming. Lots of fun. C

05-Aug-15

drycreek's embedded Photo
drycreek's embedded Photo
I would like to play, but this is the only five year old I have.

21-Aug-15
How's the contest coming along? There are really cool pictures there, but no announcements?

21-Aug-15
Who won the 1st week?

29-Aug-15
Great contest, and there are some really awesome pictures. When are winners going to be announced?

01-Sep-15
Just wondering about the voting part- is the purpose to attract new people to the Bowsite and to the sponsor? if so, contestants should be out mining social media for friends to come vote? I can see how that would be valuable to the site, but I personally don't like those media-popularity contests like that so I usually avoid them.

On the other hand, if the purpose is just to gauge value Bowsiters find in the photos, that would be cool, especially if a lot of Bowsiters are enjoying all the pics and voting on them.

I guess I really like the idea of the contest, but I don't like the idea that the system could be gamed in any way. I'd like to see the kids with really cool pics and situations win... but I hope the voting thing doesn't take away from that.

01-Sep-15
Thanks again, Pat.

28-Sep-15
Hi Pat,

I just checked, and my son Archer's picture was one of the winners! I am beyond excited, and so is he. Is there anything further I need to do? I didn't receive any notification, just checked and saw Winner...

Thank you again!

Hyde

28-Sep-15
Sounds good to me! Thank you again Pat and Feradyne!!!

Hyde

29-Sep-15
Awesome stuff!

09-Oct-15
Have you guys checked these lately? There are some great photos- and really cool trophy photos are starting to come in!

• Sitka Gear