Contributors to this thread:
Bow junkie 29-Aug-15
Rayzor 30-Aug-15
bowhunter55 30-Aug-15
Bow junkie 30-Aug-15
deerman406 30-Aug-15
weekender21 30-Aug-15
29-Aug-15
I just bought a new bow and have always liked the fmjs but when I first bought my Carbon spyder last year I had it tuned with the deep six fmjs and they were the heaviest hitting most accurate arrow I've ever shot.....with field tips. The broadhead selection at the time was very limited so I switched to the regular fmjs and yes had the bow retuned. I notice thrived added some choices in the deep six broadhead market and just wanna know if you guys have any experience with this. I would love to tune the new bow to the deep six arrows but not if they haven't worked out the kinks. Thank you guys for any suggestions

30-Aug-15
Try our VPA 6 Series. Currently avaliable in 100gr 3 blade as well as 100, 125 and 150gr 2 blade....and more to come.

30-Aug-15
Been shooting FMJ Deep 6 for a couple years now and I shoot Slick Trick mag Deep Six and just started shooting the Ramcat deep six versions this summer. The Ramcats are extremely accurate and the penetration of these broadheads are crazy. I've always been a die-hard Slick fan but this season I'm gonna use the Ramcats.

30-Aug-15
Thx bowhunter I love those arrows but tried 3 different broadheads and not one was I impressed with I'll give them a try

30-Aug-15
Rayzor how about the 175 grainers. My favorite head, I shoot them out of all my bows. Shawn

30-Aug-15
I'm shooting the slick trick mags with deep six FMJ's and injexions, great results.

• Sitka Gear