Pyrannah 30-Aug-15
Rayzor 30-Aug-15
Rayzor 31-Aug-15
Mark Watkins 31-Aug-15
kota-man 08-Sep-15
30-Aug-15

Rayzor's embedded Photo
Rayzor's embedded Photo
Rayzor-VPA.com is runnig a Full Quiver Special on our "6 Series" broadheads. The Special will include 6 Broadheads, 6 Burnt Orange CTR-Punch Footer Adapters, 6 VPA "6 Series" Field Points, 6- 25gr glue in weights that can be installed behind the HIT insert for extra weight if you want it. Seperate the items would cost $105.75- $112.75 plus shipping.

3 Blade 100gr special $90 delivered to USA.

2 Blade 100, 125 or 150gr $100 delivered to USA.

Discounted shipping elsewhere.

This sale is not on the website so you will need to send me an email if interested. [email protected] or [email protected].

30-Aug-15

Rayzor's embedded Photo
Rayzor's embedded Photo
Rayzor-VPA.com is runnig a Full Quiver Special on our "6 Series" broadheads. The Special will include 6 Broadheads, 6 Burnt Orange CTR-Punch Footer Adapters, 6 VPA "6 Series" Field Points, 6- 25gr glue in weights that can be installed behind the HIT insert for extra weight if you want it. Seperate the items would cost $105.75- $112.75 plus shipping.

3 Blade 100gr special $90 delivered to USA.

2 Blade 100, 125 or 150gr $100 delivered to USA.

Discounted shipping elsewhere.

This sale is not on the website so you will need to send me an email if interested. [email protected] or [email protected].

30-Aug-15
That is an intriguing offer. You had initially thought that the deep 6 set-up wouldn't allow for the same level of strength as traditional components, but your product development has obviously shown otherwise. Do you think this set-up gives up a bit, is equally as strong, or perhaps is stronger than a traditional unfooted IC carbon set-up? Thx

30-Aug-15
the broadheads will fit standard threads also right?

30-Aug-15
Matt- We had originally said we would not make a Deep Six head because of the difference in strength between the .203" diameter shoulder and 8-32 threads compared to .165" shoulder and 6-40 threads. I also don't care for the HIT system unless the shaft is footed. Hard impacts are prone to pushing back the insert and blooming/banana peeling the shaft. We had a pile of inquiries for Deep Six heads so I came up with this solution to take care of both things I saw as problems. I like both the micro .166" ID as well as the reduced .204" ID shafts. I've seen the penetration advantages first hand and I have multiple bows set up with each that I plan to hunt with this year. I killed a pretty nice whitetail last year with our "6 Series" 150 2 blade and the prototypes of our footer adapters on an Easton 330 Injexion with 2 steel HIT inserts for the extra weight. Went through upper shoulder balde and ribs on the way in and came out the offside ham. Not bad for a 54# pound bow. No damage to the head or arrow although I decided to leave the blood on it and retire it since was the first kill with the 6 Series.

Pyrannah....No. Like Easton's Deep Six, the VPA "6 Series" heads have 6-40 threads and .165" shoulder not 8-32 threads and .203" shoulder like ours and other standard heads. However, unlike Deep Six we left our heads the same from the face of the shaft forward for the extra strength. Hence the required ed footer/adapter which provides a sleeve to support the OD of the shaft, a lip to proctect the face of the shaft and a taper to the transition of the larger ferrule of the head. We also make the footer adapters for .204" ID shafts for use with standard 8/32 heads and HIT inserts (or 6-40s using Easton's RPS inserts). And footers for use with CE PTX or GT Kinetic half outs.

31-Aug-15
Going to be doing a VPA "6 Series" photo. Best photo submitted gets a pack of free broaheads. Also ANY Youth Success photo with a "6 Series" or other VPA head will get a TShirt. A pic must be included that shows the head.

31-Aug-15
Great products Ray.....in addition to quality, your innovation sets VPA apart!

Your 50 GR insert/outsert (standard threads) in dang near indestructible.

Mark

08-Sep-15
Ray...I pm'd you. If the offer is still good, I'm in...

Cory

• Sitka Gear