Contributors to this thread:
Bou'bound 30-Aug-15
midwest 30-Aug-15
deerman406 30-Aug-15
Bou'bound 30-Aug-15
Bou'bound 30-Aug-15
Mule Power 30-Aug-15
30-Aug-15
............... Hunting co the there was this one guy who.................

Fill-in the blank with your story whether you were the outfitter the guide or just a fellow Hunter. Fill-in the blank with your story whether you were the outfitter the guide or just a fellow Hunter. Let's hear about the biggest jokers jerks and pretenders that ever crossed your path in camp. It can be humorous sad it legal or even worthy of Ripley's believe it or noT.

30-Aug-15
Bou.....too many Bowsite cocktails or just trouble typing on the smart phone?

30-Aug-15
Went out to call the day before the opener. He called in a 370" bull and than never saw another legal bull for the rest of the 2 weeks. Shawn

30-Aug-15
wow midwest that was a bad job you are right............jet lagged in Dubai stinks...Let's try this again

Fill-in the blank with your story whether you were the outfitter the guide or just a fellow hunter witnessing the fiasco. Let's hear about the biggest jokers, jerks, or pretenders that ever crossed your path in a hunting camp.

It can be humorous, sad, legal, illegal or even worthy of an episode on Ripley's Believe It or Not.

Whether you choose to change the names protect the innocent, or guilty, is at your discretion.

Let er' rip.

30-Aug-15

30-Aug-15
This one time in Crooked Creek Alaska a young dumb outfitter I traded a hunt with (which makes me a young dumb outfitter at the time too!) brought nothing but a zip lock bag of coffee and 1 pack of hot dogs for 4 of us for a week.

Me and another hunter were mind blown. Especially when he ate the entire pack of hot dogs while flying up 5 inch deep streams in his rickety old jetboat full of giant dents.

Every so often we'd slam to a stop and everything in the boat would fly forward. His sidekick Mo (short for Moses) would jump in the river in his holey tennis shoes and dig the gravel out of the jet intake with a screwdriver and jump back in the boat with blue lips and smile.

What a scene.

• Sitka Gear