APauls 08-Oct-15
Teeton 08-Oct-15
Dwayne 08-Oct-15
JAGER 08-Oct-15
Hunts_with_stick 08-Oct-15
MDW 08-Oct-15
Hunts_with_stick 09-Oct-15
08-Oct-15
Does anyone know what happened to Rocket Broad heads, they are no longer on the Trophy Ridge web site?

08-Oct-15
Yeah, I noticed that the Rocket broadheads have been removed from their website. Been trying to find 100gr 3 blade Sidewinders for a while. No dice.

08-Oct-15
What!!!! I love and use the steelhead 100 for just about everything and the hammerheads for turkey. I must call them and find out what's up. I hope they just sold them to someone else. Or I'm going to have to stock up on them.. :( Ed

08-Oct-15
They are discontinuing the line. Supposedly they will have a new broadhead line.

08-Oct-15
Hammerheads are not in my future ??? Like Teeton, that's all I use for turkeys. Oh well, I have a few left, then it's Grim Reapers.

08-Oct-15
Bought the rest of the steelheads Cabelas had. They were $10 off then 25% off that

08-Oct-15
Just go off phone with rocket,, production has stopped for 4 months. ( Not sure why ) They will be back in production come January. I'm thinking something like they will be having someone else making them for them. But that's just a guess. They will have the sidewinder, hammerhead, steelhead and the last if I remember right the ultimate steel.. I hope they are still made and as good as they are now.. I'd hate to have to start hunting with something like a muzzy.. :) Ed

08-Oct-15
It would be great if they would again make the 4-blade Steelhead. I have a lot of 3-blade but maybe only 4 or so of the 4-blade. Both were deadly accurate and penetrated as well as any broadhead I have ever shot. We shot somewhere around a dozen elk with them!

08-Oct-15
hope they bring back their arrows at the same time, almost out.

08-Oct-15
I wish they still had the coc heads. I loved the steelhead xp! Killed a few elk, deer and even a ewe with those!

08-Oct-15
Several different listings for them on e-bay now.

09-Oct-15
just bought 12 for 60 bucks! I am set now.

25-Oct-15

Red River Broadheads's embedded Photo

Red River Broadheads's Link
Hey check out our broadheads!

25-Oct-15

Red River Broadheads's Link
And this one.

• Sitka Gear