loopmtz 09-Oct-15
oldgoat 09-Oct-15
Vids 09-Oct-15
bowonly 11-Oct-15
Bow junkie 11-Oct-15
Brotsky 12-Oct-15
Bow junkie 12-Oct-15
09-Oct-15
I stopped in my archery shop today to simply get more broadheads for my upcoming kansas hunt. They know me very well in there so they pulled me aside to show me the new 2016 elite impulse. W O W!!!!!!! Much faster much shorter yet has all the incredible characteristics on the e35. I confess I just bought it. I'm not a real known name on this site but if anyone listens to anything I say..... It's a MUST try.

09-Oct-15
faster did it break 260

09-Oct-15
Is that what you call an " impulse buy "?

09-Oct-15
Thought this thread was gonna be about Brittany Spears!!

09-Oct-15
First off I'm very impressed with the witty responses !!!! Not too shabby. And yes chronoed 309 with a 29" draw and blue streak arrow. Granted it's a light arrow but by far the best 6" brace height bow I've ever shot

09-Oct-15
Sweet!

09-Oct-15
Ha-ha, impulse buy drycreek!

09-Oct-15
Your handle is appropriate!

11-Oct-15
I don't even want to try it because I would be leaving with one also, if you have not shot an elite you don't know what you are missing

11-Oct-15
Bowonly, I was very content with my current collection and promised myself I wouldn't buy another bow till 2017 unless something completely amazing in every way came along..... Well it did. I've always been a mathews guy but have thrown in the occasional hoyt until I shot my first elite. Now I can't seem to want shoot anything else . I'm telling you it's a must have

12-Oct-15
309 fps with a 6" brace? How heavy was the arrow? That number seems pretty slow to me for a 6" BH bow? Assuming 70# at 29"....

12-Oct-15
Elite has never been known for their speed but my other one set up exactly the same the energy 35 was shooting 287fps with a maxima blue streak rz. This new one is much shorter still every bit as shootable and although it's 4 inches shorter it is still very well-balanced. I'm not much of a seed guy I would take a smooth draw and a comfortable shot any day over scorching speeds

• Sitka Gear