HerdManager 04-Nov-15
HerdManager 04-Nov-15
Busta'Ribs 04-Nov-15
HerdManager 04-Nov-15
03-Nov-15
10:22 AM LIVE from Ia*

HerdManager's MOBILE embedded Photo
HerdManager's MOBILE embedded Photo

Test message and video. Will be in IA starting Friday, trying to figure out how to post videos in my hunt.

03-Nov-15
Pics work fine, cannot figure out how to post videos.

03-Nov-15
Oh, that's a button buck I shot a few weeks ago. Hard quartering towards, complete pass through.

03-Nov-15
I think I figured out how to upload to Bowhunting.TV, but on the mobile app there is no option to embed a video, just a picture. hmmmmmmmmmm

03-Nov-15
Did you get some stomach or gut on exit? How far'd he go?

03-Nov-15
One lung and centered his heart. It was a steep shot. Arrow came out through his sternum.3

Only went 30 yards.

03-Nov-15
10:17 PM LIVE from Ia*

Testing how to embed a YouTube video.

04-Nov-15
How did you get the video to embed?

04-Nov-15
I use the YouTube app to upload video. Then I open YouTube.com on internet browser, then upper right corner, click on menu icon, then click "desktop view". View your video and click on Share, then click Embed. Copy the embed link (html code) to where you type text during your Mobile Live Hunt.

The embedded like will look something like this:

iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/videoseries?list=PL_YudVjWUZjqk3woOkk2S7JCNKwOuezKw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

04-Nov-15
I embedded the one above with my computer. When trying to do it with iPhone, it's not nearly as easy. If you use the Youtube app to upload, you then cannot access the "embed" information. You need to be on the full site to do so. But if you have the app on your phone, the iPhone will not let you use the full site, it automatically opens the app.

I am trying to just use the full site for uploading and getting "embed" information, but the full site is not cooperating. Ugh. I may have to stop at the Apple store and see if they can help.

Tech stuff is wonderful when it works........

04-Nov-15
12:41 PM LIVE from Ia*

04-Nov-15
How does removing button bucks help manage the herd?

Not trying to start a debate, just hoping someone that knows more about the subject can educate me.

04-Nov-15
Allegheny County, where I hunt, is overrun with deer. Every deer helps reduce the herd. I don't like shooting buttons, and usually try not to. This one happened very fast and I thought it was a doe fawn.

• Sitka Gear