spike buck 25-Nov-15
spike buck 26-Nov-15
Muddyboots 30-Nov-15
Ibow 07-Dec-15
spike buck 07-Dec-15
Ibow 07-Dec-15
25-Nov-15

spike buck's Link
Sounds like the minister is looking seriously at changing parts of the proposed baiting regulation changes, thanks to many comments already sent in.

Outfitters from other provinces and states, that offer spring bear hunts already, would help tremendously with their EBR submission.

Yes there are now nearly 60% nay EBR's, but in depth submissions given by hunters and outfitters as to why a spring hunt should be considered will be what they will base their decision on. There will be a spring hunt but please submit anyways.

Thanks to ALL, including Rockbass for his help!!!

25-Nov-15
I believe the deadline to submit is Nov 30th.

my best, Paul

25-Nov-15
Where are you guys seeing the percentages that are for & against? I'm not seeing it on that page.

25-Nov-15
I get updates from our outfitters association. They are getting updates from the Minister of Natural Resources.

The Minister is from Thunder Bay Ontario. He knows first hand what the cancellation of the spring hunt has caused with the high bear numbers.

25-Nov-15
From a fellow outfitter from Manitoba, just put in a submission good luck hope all works out for you guys.

25-Nov-15
Thanks Alex.

26-Nov-15

30-Nov-15
I submitted a response requesting hunting like they used to have. Good luck, and I hipe to hunt Ontario bears this spring. Steve

07-Dec-15
Any more news to report on a final decision?

07-Dec-15
Minister will make his decision early in January and announce mid January.

07-Dec-15
Thanks Spike! Hoping and wishing for the best!

• Sitka Gear