tobinsghost 28-Nov-15
Huntcell 28-Nov-15
arctichill 28-Nov-15
KJC 28-Nov-15
Mule Power 28-Nov-15
Tracker12 28-Nov-15
Don K 29-Nov-15
27-Nov-15
Anyone know if this magazine still exists. My buddy bought a lifetime membership but magizine stopped comming a while back. Their phone number or email doesnt work anymore. Maybe the membership was only for the lifetime of the magizine.

27-Nov-15
I dumped that magazine years ago. Surprised to hear that someone actually bought a lifetime memebership.

If there isn't a website anymore, I'd say they are gone.

27-Nov-15
Apparently your buddy is not alone - this has happened to every member it seems. There are a couple pages of complaints here, all roughly what your buddy is experiencing: http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/north-american-hunting-club-elmsford-new-york-c50601.html?page=2

28-Nov-15
I bought into the lifetime membership years ago also. The last magazine I received was about September I think. Nothing good in it though IMO.

28-Nov-15
Same here.

28-Nov-15
No doubt a fund was set aside for just such a contingency of business model failure. After a check of the lifetime acuturaial tables you should be getting a prorated refund of said lifetime membership.

Only reasonable, hunters wouldn't do otherwise to fellow hunters, would they?

28-Nov-15
Any lifetime membership is only as good as the organization selling it....just like a lifetime warranty.

28-Nov-15
Don't worry, Bill Miller is still out there going on expensive trips on your dime.

28-Nov-15
I bought a life membership in the very first year they started. It was dirt cheap. The hunters card deck was great (eyeroll). I didn't even notice is stopped coming but I'm pretty sure I got my money's worth by now.

28-Nov-15
I was in the first year also. It was great in the beginning. Not missing much these days.

29-Nov-15
They quit printing the magazine after the winter issue in 2014 and they went completely digital. Some sort of merger and the website is Hunting.Scout.com

Your supposed to be able to use your member number from North American Hunting club to be able to sign in.

Good luck if you can get it to work

• Sitka Gear