Forest bows 28-Nov-15
DanWesson357 28-Nov-15
Overland 28-Nov-15
Forest bows 28-Nov-15
TheSaint 28-Nov-15
Forest bows 29-Nov-15
DanWesson357 29-Nov-15
28-Nov-15
Has anyone hunted Red Stag in Argentina? If yes could you please tell how it went and what your thoughts are of hunting Argentina? I am interested in both bow and gun hunting experiences. Thanks any info would be much appreciated.

28-Nov-15
A buddy of mine did a rifle hunt this past spring, was very impressed. I can get the name of the outfitter and lodge if you like. Lots of high fence down there.

28-Nov-15
I killed 2 free range with my bow..... One of the best hunts I've been on!!!

28-Nov-15
I would only be interested in free range fair chase. I am mostly interested in Bow Hunting but was not sure if they guided bow hunters. Please send outfitter info if you would please. Forest...you make it sound like you killed two on the same hunt, is that the case?

28-Nov-15
Make sure you research the importing of the trophy, if you want to bring it back with you. There have been some recent stories of exorbitantly high prices for importing from Argentina, as well as long delays. This is not first-hand knowledge, so take it for what it's worth.

28-Nov-15
Yes I killed 2 on the same 5 day hunt... We hit the roar perfect and it was one of the best experiences ever. I all so took a free range black buck same hunt

28-Nov-15

TheSaint's Link
Heading down in April with a group to archery hunt red stag and a few other species. The name of the outfit is Cerro Indio http://cerroindio.com/1lodging.html They have hosted a number of well known bowhunters.

29-Nov-15
I would go in March.

29-Nov-15
Forest thanks for the info- your hunt sounds like exactly what would interest me. I mostly hunt whitetails and am very confident out to 40 yards. How far were your shots on the 3 animals you took?

The Saint- Thanks for the outfitter info. Look forward to hearing about your experience when you return. Other than practicing with your bow,and working some overtime for trophy fees, what else are you doing to get ready for the hunt??

Thanks again for the info much obliged.

• Sitka Gear