Will 02-Dec-15
Chad429 02-Dec-15
Bou'bound 02-Dec-15
Ace of Spades 02-Dec-15
Matt Rehor 02-Dec-15
01-Dec-15

Will's embedded Photo
Will's embedded Photo
Decided to leave the woods a little early yesterday. Should have stayed in the tree.

I didnt post pictures of the interior as I thought my thread might be cut.

Lets just say that I was covered in parts. No one was hurt but the deer.

01-Dec-15
Buck or doe? Glad you are OK! Shawn

01-Dec-15
Wow. Glad you survived that.

01-Dec-15
YUCK!!!!!!!

Glad to hear you weren't injured.

01-Dec-15
Yup, my daughter's Cavalier looked the same. All she could see was deer hair and air bag.

01-Dec-15
Ouch ! My favorite stand here is on a creek bottom about 800 yards from a major roadway. I hear the cars brakes squealing several times a week as they avoid deer crossing the road. I find several deer every year dead just inside the bush from injuries sustained from getting hit by a car.In fact I have had several nice deer that one year were good 10 points but the next year had a messed up rack from getting hit and then recovering from the injury with a messed up rack the next year when they finally showed up in daylight !

01-Dec-15
So much for deer being too short to go over the hood. Was it off the ground when the collision occurred? Glad you're okay.

01-Dec-15
Who gets out of the stand at 10, Pat???

01-Dec-15
Timing is everything!

I watched a guy slam into a doe full speed on I 29 one time. I could see the doe running across the field towards the road for half a mile & the guy was in front of me about 200 yards. A split second either way & nothing would have happened.

I'm with midwest on the 10 o'clock thing too!!!

01-Dec-15

Hawkarcher's MOBILE embedded Photo
Hawkarcher's MOBILE embedded Photo

Turkey season I had a little buck tbone me on the passenger side at five AM. October on my way deer hunting I had another little buck tbone me in the drivers side. I think my deer whistles are on backward.

02-Dec-15

Will's embedded Photo
Will's embedded Photo
Jumped off a bank above my car. I was going about 30mph. Never saw it coming. Not for an instant. Just KABOOM.

02-Dec-15
that is really gross....

02-Dec-15
Wow yuck. I'm gonna guess that you needed a shower after that mess. Glad that you are ok.

02-Dec-15
Wow! That's just nasty!!!

Back in high school a friend's mom was driving home in their truck with the window down. A buck came running out and hit the drivers side door. One of the antler points stuck her mom in the arm!!

02-Dec-15
Glad you are ok.

At least you got a first-hand look at what the local deer are eating!

02-Dec-15
Not a very good example of the gutless method. Glad you are OK.

02-Dec-15
Id get a new truck! P U

MikeC...Now you know what they`re eating

02-Dec-15
WOW!!!

02-Dec-15
Holy Moly! Glad you are ok! What is insurance saying about that repair?

02-Dec-15
Should have gone back to the stand. Looks like the deer were starting to move lol.

02-Dec-15
You were only going 30!?!?!? Holy crap!

02-Dec-15
Check this vid, the 8 point was luckier

http://www.autoblog.com/2015/12/01/kentucky-police-officer-has-close-encounter-with-deer/?intcmp=hplnws

02-Dec-15
Cars coming down the road the other way said the deer were running full speed across the field. I was in a gully part of the road and completely unable to see them coming. Not sure of the deers speeed but they were running full speed. I think she was going to bound down the embankment and across the road but my car and her body met in the middle. Like I said, I saw the deer at the moment of impact. Not a second sooner.

A perfect storm.

02-Dec-15
Glad your ok Will, could have turned out a lot worse. By the looks of your dash, I wouldn't say it was a perfect storm, more like a S&*t storm. Ewwwww!!

02-Dec-15
Wow - this is weird, I saw this thread and didnt remember starting it... That's because it's not me :) I guess there are two of us on here. Glad you are ok Will! That pic from the inside is amazing! Horrific, but amazing!

02-Dec-15
Might want to get that detailed! Glad you're ok!

02-Dec-15
looks like the last one I hit with a Rage.

02-Dec-15
Damn!

02-Dec-15
Grassbag on the dash! Glad your ok...

• Sitka Gear