Salt 04-Feb-16
BUCKEYEBUCK01 04-Feb-16
BUCKEYEBUCK01 05-Feb-16
Don K 05-Feb-16
BUCKEYEBUCK01 05-Feb-16
olebuck 08-Feb-16
BUCKEYEBUCK01 09-Feb-16
02-Feb-16
IM GOING ELK HUNTING AND STAYING AT THE CIRCLE K RANCH AT THE END OF SEPTEMBER. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY HELPFUL HINTS OR TIPS ON WHERE TO GO OR NOT GO?

03-Feb-16
Buckeye sent you PM

03-Feb-16
Hunting private or public? If your hunting public expect company, lots of people showing up there and it doesn't seem to matter how far in you go.

04-Feb-16
PUBLIC

04-Feb-16
SALT HOW DO YOU CHECK PMS NEW TO THIS SITE. THANKS

04-Feb-16
Buckeye , on the first page of bowsite you should see that you have a private message, click on my private messages

04-Feb-16
THANKS GOT IT

05-Feb-16
don k. they told us that we would not see another hunter. im not sure if they lease some of the land for their outfitting huntunting. but he said that we have about 225 sq. miles that they use.

05-Feb-16
Sounds good there's some nice looking country out there. We had a outfitter with a couple camps set up in the area we where hunting. Saw way more people than I cared too.

05-Feb-16
I hope we dont run into alot of people. Being like ohio gun season. Everytime you turn around gheres orange...l

08-Feb-16
I've stayed at circle K Ranch before and hunted on my own.

most of the land around there is public.

I do know circle K has some good guides - and kill elk every year.

I killed a cow elk my first hunt there - self guided. Circle K packed it out for me.

I also missed a really nice 300" 6x6.

me and my brother went to the same place the next year and he missed a 5x5 and killed a cow. We were in buguling bulls the entire hunt.

The third year out I saw more people than elk. and I hunted as far from the truck as I could walk in a day.

So I have been three times - stayed at circle K once - camped the last two times.

There are a lot of hunters - but there are a good many elk as well. once you get 1 - 1.5 miles off the beaten path we seem to find elk.

I would show you some places but I am sworn to secrecy....

09-Feb-16
THATS OK BUT GENERAL AREA WOULD STILL WORK...LOL... WE ARE DOING SELF GUIDED TO. CANT AFFORD A GUIDE VERY EXPENSIVE BUT I KNOW THEY ARE GOOD TO USE WHEN NEW TO SOMEWHERE. THANKS FOR THE ADVICE.

• Sitka Gear