Mathews Inc.
hoyt nitrum, a year later, thoughts now?
Equipment
Contributors to this thread:
rershooter 04-Feb-16
Julius K 04-Feb-16
Bernie1 04-Feb-16
GhostBird 04-Feb-16
otcWill 04-Feb-16
Elk4Doc 06-Feb-16
Predeter 07-Feb-16
04-Feb-16
What are your thoughts on the hoyt nitrum now that its been out for a year and everyone should have had enough time to really put them through the ringer. Likes, and dislikes

04-Feb-16
I think hoyt stopped making them. But, I know a couple guys who really have enjoyed theirs.

04-Feb-16
I love my Nitrum 34, its the best all-around bow I have ever shot. I can’t seeing buying a new bow anytime soon. Fast / Quiet / Durable / Accurate!

04-Feb-16
I'm with Bernie... my Nitrum 34 has been the best bow I have ever had. Great bow!!! It's a keeper.

04-Feb-16

otcWill's embedded Photo
otcWill's embedded Photo
I shot EVERYTHING before buying the Nitrum 34. The thing is turnkey in terms of tuning. Its fast and quiet. The draw cycle was never my favorite but I got used to that. Back wall isn't nearly as solid as say an Elite but I prefer some "squish" in a backwall for back tension release with index releases. I've dropped it beat it up and hunted over 60 days with it in all conditions this past season. I won't need a new rig for a while

06-Feb-16
I bought the Nitrum Turbo. It is a great bow. The draw cycle is much smoother than the Maxxis which I previously shot for several years. The turbo is fast and quiet and I am very happy with this bow.

07-Feb-16
Still in love with my turbo!

• Sitka Gear