Brotsky 08-Feb-16
Teeton 08-Feb-16
tradmt 08-Feb-16
deerman406 10-Feb-16
BOWUNTR 10-Feb-16
05-Feb-16

IdyllwildArcher's Link

05-Feb-16
New members only, or renewals (re-upping) too?

07-Feb-16
This is for new members only, and they have to sign up between January 1 and June 10. It will be drawn at the Bowhunters Rendezvous in Wisconsin.

You do bring up a good point. What would you like to see for a "renewal" prize? A bow, a hunt or something else?

07-Feb-16
Saxton Pope and Art Young giving away a compound. Funny. :)

07-Feb-16
Ishi shooting a CNC machined carbon and foam takedown recurve with carbon arrows. Hilarious. :)

07-Feb-16
Just some speculation.... but I believe Saxton Pope and Art Young may have used a compound if it was available. The fact is that most new bowhunters today use a compound. The Pope and Young Club is not about dividing bowhunters, it's about uniting them for a greater cause. This promotion is a great way for a bowhunter to be part of the solution... and possibly win a bow. Good for P&Y and good for bowhunting.

There are some people who are unhappy that the sun rises every morning... I pray for them. Ed F

07-Feb-16
Well put Ed.

07-Feb-16
Couldn't have said it better Ed!

Someone is going to win a great bow! Maybe they will get good with that bow and decide to pick up a longbow in the future;)

Matt

07-Feb-16
Great promotion! This Mathews guys says good on Hoyt! Some lucky winner is going to get a great bow for joining a great organization. Doesn't get much better that that.

07-Feb-16
"There are some people who are unhappy that the sun rises every morning... I pray for them."

Bow site quote of the year nominee for 2016

07-Feb-16
Maybe if the winners a trad shooter and doesn't need a compound he or she will donate it back to the club ,one of our wounded warriors or a young hunter who would love to have one.

07-Feb-16
GOOD DEAL... don't be a naysayer!!!

07-Feb-16
Perhaps the trad hunters among us could lobby their bowyers to donate a bow to P&Y to give away.

08-Feb-16
Heck yeah... new "trad" bow giveaway for renewal members.

08-Feb-16
Excellent deal, even though no one in our family qualifies for the drawing. Looking forward to hopefully seeing the happy winner at the Rendezvous!

08-Feb-16
People named Ed are very smart !!!!

:)

ED

08-Feb-16
You guys are so easy.

10-Feb-16
X's 10 ED!! I will join! Shawn

10-Feb-16
Right on Shawn... Thanks for supporting P&Y. BTW, what a beautiful sunrise this morning... Ed F

• Sitka Gear