mountainman 29-Apr-16
KJC 29-Apr-16
Medicinemann 29-Apr-16
KJC 30-Apr-16
caribou77 30-Apr-16
Shug 01-May-16
Teeton 02-May-16
27-Apr-16
My shoulder is done just waiting to schedule surgery...I'm trying to shoot with a mouth tab but I need to change to a 25" cam...Does anyone have one or know of one? I looked around on line with no luck....

Bear season in just a few weeks away so my predicament is understandable. ...

27-Apr-16
Right handed ....sorry

29-Apr-16
Great never quit attitude. I wish I could help you.

29-Apr-16
Would a 26" work?

29-Apr-16
Years ago, I believe that Tom Foss had a shoulder issue. I seem to recall that he briefly used a mouth tab.....send TThomas a PM.

30-Apr-16
Shug, I have an ICON in 26" 50 lb. I also have an AR34 in 50 lb 25". You can borrow either one if you like.

30-Apr-16
Theres a 26" cam on ebay right now for 50$. I realize its not a 25, but you may be able to play with the strings and get it another 1/2" shorter. You may try archerytalk too. No current threads for 25" cams but always check older ones if they arent closed. Even if its years old there is still a chance. Most people try to sell something and if it doesnt sell, just put it right back in the tackle box. Heck I still have parts for a bear whitetail II.

01-May-16
Thanks guys......ty all...I found one.

02-May-16
Ok I have an idea.. How about a harness that goes over/around the head that holds a release that can be set off by the mouth or by a device thats held in your bad hand. That you squeeze or push, Kinda like the devices that was used for a camera shudder???? Does anyone make something like that?? Just a idea!!

Ed

• Sitka Gear