midwest 03-May-16
BULELK1 04-May-16
midwest 04-May-16
Tilzbow 04-May-16
BULELK1 05-May-16
30-Apr-16

BULELK1's Link
Some increases---some decreases.....

All species/weapon of choice available to check out.

Good luck, Robb

02-May-16
Thanks, Robb

02-May-16
Just a heads up, those are recommendations and not the actual final quotas.

03-May-16
If this holds, the Ruby early archery tags got hacked in half. Let's hope it does, that was way too many tags.

03-May-16
Can't believe I missed the deadline this year. :-(

04-May-16
You are good for 2 years Nick before ya lose your points.

Good luck, Robb

04-May-16
Yeah, I checked right away....this WON'T happen again!

04-May-16
Final quotas will be set May 13 & 14 per an email I received today and it's open to the public:

Your Input Needed for Big Game Quota Setting

The Nevada Department of Wildlife (NDOW) urges sportsmen and other interested parties to become involved in the big game quota setting process by providing their input at the upcoming Nevada Board of Wildlife Commissioners meeting next Friday and Saturday (May 13-14) in Reno.

The meeting will be held at Truckee Meadows Community College, Sierra Building, Room 108 with Friday’s meeting beginning at 9 a.m. and Saturday’s meeting starting at 8 a.m. Every year, all big game quotas are reviewed and adopted by the Nevada Board of Wildlife Commissioners through input by NDOW and County Advisory Boards to Manage Wildlife (CABMW).

You can find the Department recommendations and support material on big game quotas at www.ndow.org. Quota setting agenda items will be heard on Saturday.

The meeting will also be shown remotely in two other locations:

Las Vegas – University of Nevada Cooperative Extension, 8050 Paradise Road, Room A Elko - Great Basin College, 1500 College Parkway, High Tech Center Building, Room 121

05-May-16
May---- could be a huge tag draw month with Wyo Sheep Moose Goat, Utah mid-month 'hits' and Nv. end of month results !!!

Good luck, Robb

• Sitka Gear