Kevin 03-May-16
bucman 04-May-16
Glunt@work 04-May-16
brantman 04-May-16
Frenchman 04-May-16
MDcrazyman 04-May-16
bucman 04-May-16
02-May-16
this is debate free - so please don't post or bash the company or the heads - this is NOT what I seek.

I am simply trying to learn if anyone has shot any game animals with them, and what were the results. Since this head has hit the market in 2014, there has been little or no press about results (good or bad). So I am seeking people with experience shooting this head at game animals, and willing to report results as objectively as possible. Post if you have field experience (not just opinions, or feelings)

02-May-16

midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
That would be this bad boy...

02-May-16
Debate free - what is there to debate? Lol. Wish you luck

02-May-16
JUst curious. I like to test (or read about acutal tests) before I judge (I am a scientific) - hence my post.

02-May-16
I shot a whitetail buck with one last year. Clean pass through at 30 yards. Seemed to perform pretty adequately.

Only test I have though. Think I prefer the old style 3-blade they had. Are they still making those?

02-May-16
They should work on deer and other smaller stuff

02-May-16
One look should tell you its an absolute piece of garbage. With soooo many GOOD heads out there,....why?

02-May-16
I tried them. There are better heads on the market. I got almost no blood from a marginal hit / bad shot in my part.

The one aspect of the head I was always confused by was the blunt-ish tip. It should have been razor sharp. I couldn't get a straight answer out of the rage rep as to why they have this giant coc tip that they leave unsharpened.

03-May-16
might be good for rabbits

03-May-16
I've seen Bruce Lee kill lots of folk with them....

03-May-16
I would go with the 2 blade... nuff said

03-May-16
Looks functional. I wouldn't be scared to use it on coyotes.

03-May-16
Okay - I get my answer from the lack of answers - amazing that this site with so many members has only one guy that (admittedly) tried it.

03-May-16
Frenchie- Two guys.

On a side note I have a sand pit target in my backyard to shoot broadheads all year.

The rage kore practice head was the most durable head I've ever shot into the sand. The magnus and slick tricks showed wear but that rage kore looked brand new after hundreds and hundreds of shots.

03-May-16

midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
Here's another view...

Sorry, Frenchman....I couldn't resist! ;-)

03-May-16
Frenchman that's so true I just asked a question about a different head got ripped apart by a bunch and nobody ever try it

03-May-16
Nobody has to try this one, just look at it!

03-May-16
Kevin - if it looked like the new head after shooting through a bunch of sand is that a good thing? Was it that dull to start?

03-May-16

Kevin's MOBILE embedded Photo
Kevin's MOBILE embedded Photo

Apauls- probably not. They heads are as dull as can be. Ant it doesn't make a lick of sense.

The practice head that Ive shot into my dirt / sand target over a hundred times is on the left.

04-May-16
I've not shot them at an animal, but did test them on beef ribs. Penetrated pretty well, but lost blades on a majority of shots. Had a qad exodus cut it in half lengthwise when I hit right on top of it in the beef ribs. It took five total shots to destroy one three pack. (But the exodus destroyed one of them, and it appears to be intact prior to that) so I might have gotten 6 shots from them....

I was less than impressed with its durability but it flew well and penetrated well. At ATA in 2014 I asked why they had completely redesigned the three blade with the kore. The rep told me that numerous states were on the verge of making the rage three blade illegal due to a "perceived penetration problem". So they designed the kore for increased penetration according to that rep. Don't know if that is bull, but that is what I was told.

04-May-16

Glunt@work's embedded Photo
Glunt@work's embedded Photo
Just got the new catalog.

04-May-16
Dicks sporting goods is selling them for 20.00.quite a drop in price from two years ago

04-May-16
Humm no loud fans on this site anyway.. Ok Guys - thanks. I will have to decide what to do with the 2 packs I bought back in 2014... turkey heads would be one option...

04-May-16
I saw them used on a tv show and they did not seem to penetrate well at all.

04-May-16
Md crazy, I believe some of the penetration I was seeing came from the fact they no longer had some of their blades after the ribs were met. Just a ferrule and one or two blades.

• Sitka Gear