Contributors to this thread:
Bowfreak 02-May-16
Rock 02-May-16
drycreek 02-May-16
Bowfreak 02-May-16
drycreek 02-May-16
Brotsky 04-May-16
02-May-16
If anyone has one laying around send me a PM. My daughter seemed to have lost mine during our last hunt. I was going to buy one from their website but I thought $20 total was a little steep. If I can't locate one, I'll just pick up a new DSD before next spring. I will use an arrow for the time being but I do like the original stake.

02-May-16
What does the stake look like? I have a few different ones laying around at home but probably not what you need.

02-May-16
Does it look anything like an Avian X stake ? I broke the little elastic string in mine and they sent me another. All it does is make storing them together easier. It will still work as designed.

02-May-16
It is a metal stake with a hook pointing down that allows the bungee on the bottom of the deke to attach.

02-May-16
The Avian X is a two piece with a small diameter bungee cord inside that enables you to pull it apart to make it half the length. Got a big " button " on the top that fits a corresponding hole in the belly of the deke. Deke just sits on top and twists in thee breeze. Doesn't sound like it will work for you. From what you describe, sounds like you could make one pretty easily out of the right size metal rod.

04-May-16
Bowfreak, if it's anything like their stakes for their other decoys I would throw it away anyway. Take an old arrow shaft and leave the field point on it. Set the decoy on the field point end. Less contact surface will allow your decoy more movement in even the slightest breeze. Take it from a guy that had to do this with 1000 Dakota full body snow goose decoys!

• Sitka Gear