Mr.C 10-May-16
IdyllwildArcher 10-May-16
Mr.C 11-May-16
LINK 11-May-16
Ollie 11-May-16
02-May-16

Mr.C's embedded Photo
Mr.C's embedded Photo
and shoots nice and very accurate i really like it and my 8 year old shot it and did very well

02-May-16

Mr.C's embedded Photo
Mr.C's embedded Photo
40 yrds

02-May-16
Let us see this contraption of Lucifer if you don't mind :)

02-May-16
Did you wear hearing protection? I heard it pretty loud and sounds like a small caliber rifle when shot.

02-May-16
They are loud and they can be made quiet but they should in no way or form be considered a bow!!! Shawn

02-May-16
Good Gawd! The glorified harpoon is on bowsite again.

02-May-16
I thought this was an archery only site wtf.

02-May-16
Good one, drycreek! I read where they're starting up 3-D leagues in hell for those contraptions.

02-May-16
Hhttp://www.rihunts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=36455 here is a link to a guy in RI who built an air bow.

03-May-16
I am looki9ng at this type of weapon for my daughter Morgan.

Even though she can shoot a crossbow with her limitations she would fare much better with this than a crossbow.

03-May-16
It should be called what it is: An arrowgun.

03-May-16
Loud is an understatement, the thing sounds like a shotgun going off... Ugly as sin IMO as well. There is another company that makes a 50 cal airgun that can also shoot an arrow, at least their gun is aesthetically pleasing and can shoot more than just the arrow. But I digress, I just don't see the point...

03-May-16
Doesn't really matter to me what Shockey likes. It is not a bow.

03-May-16
Just because something launches an arrow or a bolt does not make it a bow. Shockey does not like bows anyways, so no surprise he likes this gun. That thing does not belong on this website, there are other places airguns are welcome.

03-May-16
Arrowflinger,

I think Pat was making a funny. LOL

03-May-16
Just to be clear, I don't care what you use, as long as it's legal. One of my buddies uses a crossbow to hunt antelope with me in archery season. At the end of the trip, we both go home with meat and horns, and it doesn't bother me one bit. I think it's a good thing for kids and impaired people too, but I ain't old and feeble enough to use one and never will be. But, this is BOWsite......................

03-May-16

Mr.C's embedded Photo
Mr.C's embedded Photo
Its not a bow its not a gun but sure in the heck is alot of FUN. ..Mr kellyharris its a bit awkward to handle for small hands and I bet dress`s out to about 8plus lbs but doable, my son was on a bench and had no hesitation to shot it after seeing me do it and after hearing the report, when he looked up after a bullseye and said thats a died deer Dad it made it worth every penny,and he cocked and loaded himself

hard to explain the sound but IMO its not shotgun loud, maybe a 22 but with a differant ring to it.target shooting yes I would wear earplugs.and the bicycle pump on steroids is a workout to get to 3K PSI 110pumps fills it,i refilled at 2K and it took around 50 pumps ...

03-May-16
The one Shockey had in a video I thought used C02 to pressurize it up?

03-May-16
Cool bow!

03-May-16
This is very clearly covered by the 11th amendment of The Bill of Rights.

"The right of all people, whether able bodied or disabled, to pursue game during archery only seasons shall not be infringed upon by personal choice of weapons."

03-May-16
Looks neat but I just don't see a use for it. I'd rather target shoot and hunt with a bow. If it's as loud as a 22 then I'm going to use the 22 on varmints. If it was quiet it could be a good option for skunks or feral cats in town.

03-May-16
lol..why?, or more specifically, why on Bowsite?

03-May-16
It should be, if not already, classified as a firearm. It is most certainly not a "bow".

03-May-16
nope on the C02 Mr kellyharris,

thanks T mac but im not sure I would call it a bow,what I will call it though is completely BAD---

and to the Fuzzy one! you ask why? because its freak n cool thats why hahahah

seem to recall a bear kill with a rifle on this site,not alot a crying about that now is there...I say to each his own and you dont like it dont comment! move along theres nothing to see here that would interest you ,fairly simple I think MikeC whatever my choice of tool on any given day! im still a hunter and doing what we all love to do

03-May-16
lol..I wasn't complaining, and I really don't care that it's here, I just wondered (aloud) WHY it's here.

I've posted gun kills here too, btw

03-May-16
Watching the kid gain confidence in shooting is the best part of it,,,he only went to the gun range 1 time, all the big guns rattled his nerve`s so bad he didnt wanna go back,not to mention mine.so we tryed a kids small bow and we found a bow small enough for him to draw and hold seldoms stick in the wet cedar bail target at 10yds and when your a little kid stick n the target is everything...problem solved hahaha we`ve shot it daily and hes always first in line

MikeC...dont let your kid be the one that got away

04-May-16
..... ever heard of a BB / pellet gun? lol

JS to suggest that this weapon is the best or only alternative to teaching a child to shoot seems a bit overreaching. My kids are also working their way up in both draw weight and appropriate calibers / age for shooting. Not sure how old the boy is but to take him to the range and hand him a "big gun" to begin with is a bit silly IMO

That said I'm glad you are both having fun with it and I agree it is kinda fun to shoot.. at least once ;)

Just wish they wouldn't brand the damn thing an "Airbow" and Pioneer?!?! lmao mmm kay

In any event, enjoy the time shooting with your boy! I know that is some of my favorite time spent with my kids and we do it a lot :)

06-May-16
Mr tacklebox come on now! .when did I suggest this was the best and only way to teach a child shooting??...my son is 8 and I didnt hand him a big gun! ...its the guy on the next bench over with the 375HH thats shake n the intire joint im talk n about! and a BB gun (you`ll put your eye out kid)LOL or pellet gun dont have arrows "silly" hahahaha ya gotta think like a kid! we`ll see how he does off the bypod here soon and ill keep him within 15-30 yrds to start The "B.R.L" Benjamin Rocket launcher would have been more fitting name

Take care MikeC

10-May-16
the B.R.L (Benjamin Rocket launcher) hit the the 4x4 paper at 80 yds and still penatrated about 14" into target, just incase anyone wanted to know! yes it will go out that far and farther im sure...I did finally see the arrow in flight at 60 yds and it drops about 6"every 10 yds from there,inside 50yds its pretty flat shooting..unlike my brothers xbow bolts that drops way off after 40 like a brick

MikeC ..good day fellas

10-May-16
"problem solved" "don't let your kid be the one that got away" perhaps I extrapolated a bit far?? If so my apologies

As I said previously... enjoy the time shooting with your boy, that is really all that matters :)

10-May-16
No worries mate! but Dads already tired of pumping it up lol..Im gonna have to break out the old scuba tank and have it inspected...adapters are available for suck tanks and benjamin tanks are $450.00plus yikes MikeC

10-May-16
Still a subsonic weapon.

Loud + subsonic = gut shots

11-May-16
no hunting trip plans for the B.R.L. its just a toy!but anything under 50 yds nothing can outrun or string jump it,its just too fast ,,some day maybe but no plans to hunt with it as of now. theres alot of animals that need to go down via my bow before I would even consider hunting with it .and like before its in a catagory all its own!itll be interesting to see how WA state handles it, if at all! it took years for theme to put xbows in the laws..and I will say like others have said it will work great for some handicap folks (the 1 arm vet in a box blind)maybe a young kid or the now good fellon that cant use firearms every thing has a place! and every place has a thing MikeC

11-May-16
The Benjamin Arrow Gun would fit well in rifle or muzzy season!

11-May-16
Why is it that so many people want to hunt during the archery season but not with a handheld bow and arrow!? There is a firearms season for those not willing to use a handheld bow and arrow.

• Sitka Gear