GhostBird 25-May-16
Bullshooter 26-May-16
Buffalo1 26-May-16
trail hound 27-May-16
Bou'bound 27-May-16
TXHunter 27-May-16
greg simon 27-May-16
23-May-16
I think he is crazy as a road lizard, but I enjoy watching him. I meant crazy in a good way ! He is definitely not your ordinary tv hunter.

23-May-16
can't stand watching that guy....

24-May-16
is he the face paint boyah guy?

24-May-16
He's been around a while. I did a little digging around on the internet when I first saw him a few years back. I think he has a place in Edwards Plateau/Foothills region of Texas. I believe his heads are he his own signature series of broadheads made by one of his sponsors. Black Death I think they're called. Don't recall who makes them. He's a friend of Ted Nugent. If you like one, you probably like both. I like them both. To each gis own, I guess.

Booyah guy is Chis Brackett....one heck of a good shot. If you can hit flushing quail repeatedly with a bow, you're realy doing something in my book. Lots of practice.

24-May-16
oh, thanks..............then is he the guy who hyperventilates every time after shooting something?

24-May-16
No Bou, that's Stan Potts. He's one of my favorites...

24-May-16
Bou, he's the one that says "smoked him".;)

24-May-16
Not a fan......

24-May-16
is he the one who says "smoked him" that has a green skull on all his equipment and hunts with a 430 pound hunting partner who is named after a piece of meat?

24-May-16
He's the one that says smoked him! But we're going to back out and come back in the morning. As he's holding arrow with 3 or 4 inches broke off behind the broadhead.

24-May-16
Don't care for him either, but to each his own.

24-May-16
Your watching to many shows, your getting them all mixed up, You have to concentrate more or reduce the number of drinks needed to watch some of them!

24-May-16
Ok thanks again.......still not sure but we will narrow this down............is he the one who used to do the infomercials for Matthews bows and then changed to some new bow sponsor that is 20" ATA that resembles and erector set project and is now the best thing that was ever invented?

24-May-16
If their on so called "hunting" TV... You can be sure their a tool bag in some form or fashion. The idiots pay the STATION for the airtime! (Ahhh... Does someone need some attention? Huh? Do they? Ohh what a good boy. Now sit!!!LOL! ;-)

24-May-16
LOL Bou'...or should I say BOU-YAH!!!

24-May-16
so it's not that guy, Ok, let's see.......hummmmmm, it must be the guy who leverages his beautiful wife to generate a following. is Razor Dobbs him?

24-May-16
Pretty sure Razor isn't married.

Kind of a crazy guy - really excitable and enthusiastic about hunting whatever he can. Kind of fun to watch just to see what kind of crazy stuff he will get into. Similar to Ted Nugent.

He's from down near Kerrville, TX - went to college with him, shot bows together and hunted hogs with him.

24-May-16
Is he the guy with the beret that jumps off the cliff?

24-May-16
Is he the guy who is about 65 years old that has a pony tail and talks about mystical backstraps or something like that?

24-May-16
Bou is playing kitten and string with you boys.... :)

24-May-16
Hush TXHunter, he hasn't done the Bill Jordan or the Will Primos yet...:^)

24-May-16
Heat, that's what I'm talking about. Bous' comments are better than any hunting show !

24-May-16
Ok, is he the guy who thinks the letter combination "or" is pronounced "er" in his name and has a son who has been giving hunting advice on TV since he was in the third grade. Is that razor dobbs?

24-May-16
Yes, I think I figured it out. finally !!!

Please confirm.............he is the guy who says "Deer hunting has a name" and ironically the name he claims is the name of the sport of deer hunting just so happens to be the name of his company, magazine, and scoring system!

What are the chances the name of the sport just happens to be the name of his business!

Is that entrepenurial sportsman this razor dobbs feller?

24-May-16

Buffalo1's embedded Photo
Buffalo1's embedded Photo
A couple of years back, Razor got to meet the "real deal" at the DSC Convention. He recognized me before I recognized him!! Without his cap on backwards, I almost didn't recognize him.

I really enjoyed my chat with him. He was very friendly, polite, down to earth and serious minded. He was not hurried or short with his visit. We talked a lot about hunting in the Hill Country and Africa. Overall, a nice experience.

24-May-16
no........... that's not him

24-May-16
I know, he's the guy with the self customized leather gloves that shoots handguns.

24-May-16
Is that the guy that shoots dove flying with his bow?

24-May-16
I like him. Pretty cool dude in my book. Yeah he seems a little quirky but anyone who likes bowhunting is OK by me.

Also...I guess I don't have the utter disdain for TV guys like many of you do. I like the fact that he empties his Glock whenever he gets a chance. Lol.

24-May-16
Your thinking of Razin Doba the transgender with the chest hairs sticking out of the rainbow colored halter top and the rage yoga pants with the hideous fake camel toe!!!!

25-May-16
LOL. That's just wrong. LOL.

25-May-16
...fake camel toe??? I don't even want to know how you fake a camel toe, sounds painful.

26-May-16
Hahaha you guys are killing me!

'Bou that was pretty inspired, and it inspired the others too!

I think he is ACTUALLY the guy who finished up a show sitting in a hot tub waxing poetic about a sunset.

26-May-16
Don't forget- you're dealing with "Hunting TV." Don't take it too serious !!!

Everybody has to make a living someway or another.

27-May-16
I love this thread and did get a good laugh! Just a note though. I started bow hunting in 1974 and of course there were no hunting shows, maybe a couple fishing shows. I hunted a bunch until about 1999, but I had to step away from the hunting for about 10 years because there just wasn't enough time to devote to it, life got in the way, you might say. About 6 years ago I started watching some of those hunting shows you're talking about and I got the bug again! A lot has changed over the years and I've got to give those shows a little credit for rekindling my love for an awesome sport. Yeah, some of the characters get a little hard to take sometimes, but for the most part I think they are doing tons to promote our sport. Heck, I even like the commercials.

27-May-16
No he's the guy that used to be a bass fisherman, won the Classic, and shot a drugged deer in Indiana in a pen on video I'm pretty sure. (not that shooting drugged deer in Indiana in a pen on video is a problem.)

You know the guy who kisses all the fish he catches and deer he shoots.

it's got to be him.............

27-May-16
^^^^^^^^ No, that's Johnny Dallas, or Jerry Austin, or something like that.....

27-May-16
Or is it Jimmie Parker...no wait Hank Houston?...maybe...

• Sitka Gear