Adventurewriter 27-May-16
jims 28-May-16
Surfbow 29-May-16
NvaGvUp 01-Jun-16
Adventurewriter 03-Jun-16
27-May-16

Surfbow's embedded Photo
Surfbow's embedded Photo
So I found this thing collecting dust on top of a cabinet in a funky little museum I took my daughter to a few days ago. I don't know much about scoring sheep. Anyone have any score guesses?

27-May-16

Surfbow's embedded Photo
Surfbow's embedded Photo
Couple more pics

27-May-16

Surfbow's embedded Photo
Surfbow's embedded Photo
Sorry for the fuzzy pics, the lighting was terrible

27-May-16

27-May-16
I don't know scoring sheep, but it looks like a good one to me. Definitely past full curl.

27-May-16
190+

27-May-16
If it's the ram I think it is. He was 192-194 when he was alive.

Probably shrunk quite a bit sitting out to get that dried out.

Sandbrew

27-May-16
Super cool looking ram

28-May-16

jims's embedded Photo
jims's embedded Photo
Nice ram! Do you already know the score or are curious if anyone can guess the score?

A huge chunk of horned game's score is from mass. Without knowing the mass of the bases it's fairly difficult to estimate a score. What's the circumference around the base? Looks like a tight curl and with all the mass likely drops pretty low near the jawline. If you have a horn length measurement that would also help!

I've enclosed a picture I took of a popular ram that suddenly disappeared quite a few years ago. I'm not sure if anyone ever figured out what happened to him?

29-May-16
Sorry jims, I have no idea what the score is and no measurements. It's not super wide, but the mass looked really impressive to me. Maybe I'll go back and see if I can put a tape on it one of these days...

01-Jun-16
Width is not considered when scoring sheep.

03-Jun-16
If you don'rt mind me asking where it....I kick about a lot and if I was in the area I would stop to see that...

• Sitka Gear