Ibow 30-May-16
Shug 30-May-16
APauls 30-May-16
Alexis Desjardins 30-May-16
COLT45 30-May-16
28-May-16

Shug's embedded Photo
Shug's embedded Photo
First week in Quebec was a bust...Snowed the first 3 days there and still a couple feet of snow in some areas a few bears passed. When I left for home bears were just starting to show up in numbers including one that I lost last year... Hes still alive and well although it seems he lost some weight...( arrow just nicked belly)

This is him...

28-May-16

Shug's embedded Photo
Shug's embedded Photo

28-May-16

Shug's embedded Photo
Shug's embedded Photo
This bait wasn't hit for 3 weeks...then 5 days into the season it was hit and had 4 bears on it...Snow on the trail into this site kept the ATV from making it all the way there

This Bear has a messed up leg

28-May-16

Shug's embedded Photo
Shug's embedded Photo

28-May-16

Shug's embedded Photo
Shug's embedded Photo

28-May-16

Shug's embedded Photo
Shug's embedded Photo

28-May-16

Shug's embedded Photo
Shug's embedded Photo

28-May-16

Shug's embedded Photo
Shug's embedded Photo

28-May-16

Shug's embedded Photo
Shug's embedded Photo

29-May-16
I love these trail cam threads

29-May-16
Charlie. ...just so you're aware...I don't guide or outfit so I don't need a Bowsite media packet. ...anyone I've offered to bring bear hunting....99% first time kid bear hunters come for their actual costs....maybe in the future ask me instead of accusing me...you take care now

29-May-16
Great pictures! Mark is an incredibly generous person and graciously offered my 13 year old daughter an opportunity to come hunt with him in his area this spring for simply our share of food and gas money... an incredibly generous gesture I hope to take him up on next year!

I hope you get an opportunity at that big one!

Take care. Mike

29-May-16
Wow that bear from May 22 is a toad. My Quebec hunt starts one week from today. I hope they're moving by then!

29-May-16
Hi Shug, who would have thought snow now! Some good bears there!

30-May-16
Great picts Shug. Hope you can post some successful hunter picts. Very generous of you to give your time and effort!

30-May-16
Thanks guys....Mike hopefully next year you two can make it...I have to admit the PM from Charlie aggravated me a little bit.During the last 7 years I've only made one public post asking for someone to bring their child...I usually wait till I see someone asking then PM them..I'm not someone to look to get my back patted for doing good things but as I sit here typing this I think I remember pming Charlie a few years ago telling him if his hunt wasn't successful in Quebec on his hunt to come use his tag with me...anyway...I've vented...sorry guys.

Todd....and anyone else that may 22 pic Possibly an old Sow? It just doesn't look very long or tall...I need more pics of it from different angles...

30-May-16
That's a real great thing you're doing Shug and totally admirable. Thank you for the people you take out.

Charlie's got a job to do, and I'm sure if you look at things from his point of view he was just trying to do his thing. He did talk to you via PM, so it's not like he publicly accused you of something, unlike what is happening in return.

Either way, you both sound like great guys, and wish you both many great hunts in the future.

30-May-16
Very nice pics, good luck

30-May-16

COLT45's embedded Photo
COLT45's embedded Photo
Mark was generous enough to invite me on a hunt last yr. He has taught me a lot about bears and I cant thank him enough. I was able to kill my first bow killed bear hunting with him. Looking forward to going back again another time.

• Sitka Gear