MPN 06-Jul-16
beemann 10-Jul-16
steff 10-Nov-16
Bou'bound 10-Nov-16
14-Jun-16

B N A A guy's embedded Photo

B N A A guy's Link
Our outfitter in South Dakota still has a few prime time spots available during the rut in South Dakota. The dates are as follows.

October 24th - 28th 2 spots.

Any 5 consecutive days from November 1st - 9th 4 spots.

November 12th - 16th 2 spots.

Hunts are all inclusive except license and tag approximately $335.00 and is guaranteed for archery!!

Meals, lodging, guide, airport pick up and return to Rapid City, SD. and excellent private land Whitetail ground that is kept BOWHUNTING ONLY!!

Hunts retail for $2,950 we are discounting to $2,750 for a 5 day hunt

This is an excellent hunt for a P&Y class Whitetail.

Please contact me if you are interested!!

Best regards, Scott Alberda - Bowsite Sponsor

Bow and Arrow Adventures (707) 260 - 9678

15-Jun-16
Sleeper state! This is a good one! C

15-Jun-16
As a South Dakotan if anyone is looking at this I'd jump all over that first week of November time slot. That's the magic time here every year!

Another note is that our gun season starts 11/12 most likely in this area. If the ranch is bow only some additional deer including some giants may be pushed on to the ranch during that week!

16-Jun-16
I was really hoping Scott would keep this place a secret! I hunted here 3 years ago in early November and I was blown away! Never have I seen more quality deer and I've hunted many states. You will see ALOT of deer each day and the biggest issue is what one to shoot. On my fourth day I shot a stud of a buck that unfortunately got away. Feel free to pm me if anyone has questions or wants to learn more about this place. Andrew

19-Jun-16

B N A A guy's Link
here is another good buck taken on this hunt. It's a very special place to bowhunt Whitetails.

19-Jun-16
Wow sounds like a good deal to me. Last year when I was working in SD I seen great deer movement all threw November. Opening day of rifle 2 pm while I was heading to a spot to call coyotes I had a 160 class buck stroll across the road in front of me with out a care in the world. He was definetly on a mission to find a doe.

21-Jun-16

yet another good buck taken here.

21-Jun-16
Exactly 10,000 acres that have never been hunted, Scott? :-)

Good price, neat area filled with some of the best people in America.

Would be fun, especially some of those rut hunts.

22-Jun-16
Just a shade under 10,000 Michael. Good luck in Kansas this year!! :)

22-Jun-16
Scott, do you guys do any early hunts for velvet Bucks?

22-Jun-16
Ike, there are no seasons open in SD early enough to chase velvet bucks. ND would be an option for you though.

22-Jun-16
Damn, thanks Justin, thought there were...

22-Jun-16
PM sent

25-Jun-16

B N A A guy's Link
Plenty of good bucks to chase out here fellas. We have booked a couple of spots already and hopefully a few more.

Have a great weekend!!

25-Jun-16
I've had my eye on SD for a few years now, just can't make it this year, or next :(

25-Jun-16
Have to agree with Charlie, big sleeper for WT.

Scott has some proven guys and that's e great start in the right direction.

28-Jun-16
I have sent an e-mail and a private message for info on maybe booking a hunt for next year and haven't heard back anything yet. Am not able to make it happen this year but very interested in next year. Easy drive for me as I live in northern Wyoming.

28-Jun-16
I've been wanting to hunt my wife and her dad's property up there, I've never even seen it but the guy who leases the cropland shot a 220" class WT several years back- we don't have quite that much land as 1/3 is in a conservation easement. This is out east of Rapid City

01-Jul-16
What type of hunting is this, spot&stalk or stand? Bob

01-Jul-16
Bob,it will all be out of a stand or ground blind.

02-Jul-16
Someday for me too. Someday.........

02-Jul-16
Take a trip of a lifetime every year!

02-Jul-16
Just checked the site. Dang I wish I could do this. Especially this year since I drew a mule deer buck tag I won't get to hunt whitetail. That reality has now officially sunk in. DANG!! I better go to the gym before I pull my credit card out and get into trouble.

02-Jul-16
I am heading to Colorado to chase Mulies thanks to Scott. He always steers me in the right direction. Gary

02-Jul-16
I am working out the final details to go on this hunt. I hope it is as good as advertised...stay tuned...

06-Jul-16
I am working out the final details to go on this hunt. I hope it is as good as advertised...stay tuned...

10-Jul-16
Took awhile to remember where I saw this ... Any spots still open Im interested thanks.. Bryan Dohn

10-Nov-16

steff's embedded Photo
steff's embedded Photo
Just got back a few days ago. It was an awesome hunt! Saw 300 deer in 5 days. Filled both buck and doe tag. Bowhunters are 4/7 so far, and my buck is smallest. Give Scott a call. I'm hoping to go back next year

10-Nov-16
Nice deer there

• Sitka Gear