IdyllwildArcher 22-Jun-16
Royboy 24-Jun-16
pirogue 14-Jul-16
15-Jun-16
Thinking Friday?!?

15-Jun-16
I was thinking Friday night.

16-Jun-16
Results are up! Showing everything but deer and premium tags.

16-Jun-16
No luck. Down to vapors now....about all that's left to hope for is AZ deer & sheep!

16-Jun-16
Damn, I just looked...Lol

16-Jun-16
Deer is up now....I did NOT draw a tag that gives one NR tag every other year...I had 2 PPs more than the 2014 winner...thought I was a "for sure"...Damn !!

Joe

16-Jun-16
Crapped on again.

16-Jun-16
I'd like to return my 19 NR points for deer/lope/elk and get all my money back. OR points have no real value, just perceived and watered down value.

17-Jun-16
At least we knew the ultra stingy to nonresidents 5% that gets cherry picked by the guide draw first quota from the start. The only thing they changed was raising the price, which was totally predictable. I figured the price was too high for what they give when they doubled the license, capped my losses and bailed. There aint no getting any money back!

17-Jun-16
Buzzard, Not in my case. It was 10% when I started applying. Which was skimmed by outfitter welfare, and only later morphed to 5%. Had it been 2 1/2 % back in 1996 no way in hell I'd have bought in.

18-Jun-16
If some of you guy's have questions about options in Oregon pm me and let's talk. Fred

19-Jun-16
Hart Mountain #3 deer for me.

19-Jun-16
No one drew Wenha elk?

19-Jun-16
Blanked.

One of my best friend's son drew youth Applegate late blacktail and West John Day #3 CA Bighorn.

I might tag along on the sheep hunt and film it.

21-Jun-16
Hey Hollywood that should be a great sheep hunt! My friend drew a Walla Walla bow tag. Last time a friend of mine got that tag he shot a 368" monster that I filmed.

21-Jun-16
Hey Hollywood that should be a great sheep hunt! My friend drew a Walla Walla bow tag. Last time a friend of mine got that tag he shot a 368" monster that I filmed.

21-Jun-16

bohunr's embedded Photo
bohunr's embedded Photo
Hey DRNALN, here's my Hart mountain buck from 2015.Took him on the last morning of the season.

21-Jun-16
I remember helping you chase that buck the day before.Glad you finally got him. Congratulations.

21-Jun-16
How are you and your two buddies doing Drnaln We're going to the keno in November for deer. I'm starting to like these muley rut hunts. Wanna go chase elk in September?

22-Jun-16
I don't put in for Oregon or Washington because they have terrible draw systems/odds/costs/management.

I wish they'd change.

24-Jun-16
Idyll, I agree Oregon has bad system for draws but there are a lot of good general tags . Finding a good place to hunt is the trick but I have not seen people asking for advice. I see lots of complaints about numbers of hunters in other states but have not had to much trouble getting away from people here.

14-Jul-16
"getting away from people" in OR is easy, because not many people are going to get far from a road for a spike.

• Sitka Gear