Mcadam 21-Feb-17
mgmicky 22-Feb-17
Mcadam 22-Feb-17
shooter 22-Feb-17
160andup 22-Feb-17
Bou'bound 26-Feb-17
buckfevered 26-Feb-17
18-Jun-16
Thanks to Dave and the staff at TSI for another great hunt experience last week. Several bears taken and couple lost. The largest set a new camp record. It was a great camp with new bear hunters having success and some hunters passing on good bears due to the size of Bears hitting many of the baits. Thanks again Dave

18-Jun-16
So how big was the record?

18-Jun-16

TREESTANDWOLF's embedded Photo
Here's a few pics Mule I'm posting on behalf of the hunter.

I believe he wants to get home and green measure it but I can tell you the bear was a good one.

For perspective, I'm 6'4" and this is my hand on the skull.

18-Jun-16

18-Jun-16

Quick pic of the boar I sat on for the week. Passed a few waiting on him but I'm good with it.

Sure was a great camp with Bowsiters !

Thank You for the opportunity Dave, we will get it done.

18-Jun-16

One of the Hunter and his " Blackie"

18-Jun-16
Well heres the final weight score soon!weiight is two weights one hide and head then carcass.165lb for the head/hide carcass bottomed a 440lb scale so ttotal weight was over 605lbs.

18-Jun-16

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo

18-Jun-16
Great week guys thanks for the laughs and the memories, the lessons and the comraderie

18-Jun-16
What a great week in camp with Dave!!! Had a great time meeting new folks and enjoyed my first bear hunt immensely. Opportunity rate was outstanding. Congrats to Dan on an amazing bear. Can't wait till next year.

18-Jun-16

buckfevered's embedded Photo
It was a great week indeed. Took my dad back, 83 years old, and he took the second biggest bear of the week, somewhere north of 400 lbs. My older brother also came along and killed his first black bear. Everyone's comments are spot on as it was a super enjoyable week with a great bunch of old and new friends.

18-Jun-16

Big brother's bear.

18-Jun-16
Good point I forgot bills big boy was also the first one in on first night

18-Jun-16
WOW, that's an absolute GIANT. CONGRATULATIONS to the hunter. We're up next.

18-Jun-16
Treestandwolf, You show your hand on there and say you are big guy, but how do we know you aren't like Donald Trump with your small hands? :)

19-Jun-16
the photos of your dad's bear are very deceiving. that was a very very big bear. four guys could not get him out of the woods on a stretcher, I know, I was one of the four that tried and we decided instead to come back the next day and skin on site.

there are photos on this site of 150 pounders that are made to look (or try to) like they are 275 pound P&Y and this is a photo of one over 400 that looks like a 150. a true bear of a lifetime, but the photo is not.

19-Jun-16
Buckfevered Always a great time with you guys in camp. I know you and your brother cherish the time you can still hunt with your dad and him with you. Great memories

19-Jun-16
Another awesome trip with Tsi and fellow bowsiters. Made some great friends. See you all again next June

19-Jun-16

Some additional photos from the week, enjoy.

Riding back to camp one night, we nearly crashed into a bull moose, 1/2" mile later. Matt and I removed this cow out of the road that was just killed.

So many moose along that road and night.

19-Jun-16

19-Jun-16

19-Jun-16

New Brunswick Moon from the bush.

19-Jun-16

19-Jun-16

Thousands of acres of bush.

19-Jun-16
What Rich left out was a few miles later Dave's truck with three hunters in it DID hit a moose. Fortunately nobody was hurt, except the moose that was killed in a ditch by the DNR. Be careful out there. it may be vacation time, but real world stuff happens.

19-Jun-16

Kilduff18's embedded Photo
Kilduff18's embedded Photo
Damage could of been a lot worse but like grant said thankfully everyone was ok

19-Jun-16
Man your so right Grant and Dan.

You may not think of these things on a hunt but it's pretty real.

Agreed, could have been much worse.

" Moose Alley "

19-Jun-16
Grant, I agree. My photography skills are lacking but it was the best picture I had. I will work on getting some from Ed and dad and Dave has several. I will try to get better ones up soon.

20-Jun-16
Sadly, my photos of Dads bear don't appear to be any better, but I do need to look them over better tonight. I'm pretty sure they're like Mikes and showing the bear deceivingly smaller that is really was. It was partly the limits we had because of the rigidity of the carcass, the angle we were shooting at, and the posing to avoid showing the exit wound. In hindsight, we probably should have rolled him over, if we could have, or had Dad sit/kneel in front of the bear to hide the exit and show the bear end to end. We'll know better next year.

20-Jun-16
Main thing is the bear was recovered and it was alot of fun seeing your dads expression when we found it.we were rushed to skin him as it took well into day two to locate him.spoilage was our biggest concern.19 inch bear is nothing to sneez at for sure.All in all every hunter did or could have shot some seen 12-20 in a sit some less and some seen same boars repeatedly either not big enough or no shot ops.As always we had an amazeing group of guys with a range of goals,and its those goals we strive for.plus some excitent to boot.thanks to all for the memories and patronage everyone here at TSI is grateful.

20-Jun-16

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo
Some pics of bears shot and some not taken but seen

20-Jun-16

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo

20-Jun-16

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo

20-Jun-16
Incredible bear!!! Congratulations to the lucky hunter.

20-Jun-16

20-Jun-16
We just made it home after a 36 hour drive enjoyed hunting with everyone cannot wait until next year.

21-Jun-16
Another giant on the ground.this one is super old .ill get a pic up later today.

21-Jun-16
I told ya'll TSI was the place to hunt BlackBear! Congrats! Mike

21-Jun-16
was it the toothless bear Dave?

21-Jun-16

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo
Different area but yes toothless

21-Jun-16

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo

21-Jun-16
Nice bear!!!

21-Jun-16
Awesome blaze on that bear looks he's wearing a bib must be a messy eater

21-Jun-16
Oh. My. God.

21-Jun-16
That 605 lbnder that's a giant one happy hunter for sure. Congrats to all involved

21-Jun-16
My lord, im sticking with ya! Literally Dave

Nice bear and congrats to all!

21-Jun-16
Millie hit one tonight she believes as big as Diannas.recovery in am.just got word Morris hit one too no word yet on sise.

21-Jun-16
Millie hit one tonight she believes as big as Diannas.recovery in am.just got word Morris hit one too no word yet on sise.

22-Jun-16
sound like another wild night in NB!

23-Jun-16
Any luck on Millie's recovery. ?

23-Jun-16
Its SIZE Dave its SIZE, not sise! Aye, LOL

23-Jun-16
Pics soon Emily bagged a beautifull light brown color phase with white chest white claws and white feet.Three tagged today.

23-Jun-16
Great bears!!!!!!!!!

23-Jun-16

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo

24-Jun-16
Very unique. do not many like that in the east let alone take one.

24-Jun-16
Beautiful bear. Congrats to everyone involved. sounds like your having a great week. Wishing I was back in the stand right now.

24-Jun-16
Great pictures and even better bears!!!

26-Jun-16
All done spring 16 is in the books.It was an up down ended up year.lots of giants shot actually more than usual with a new camp record and a few unique eastern color phase taken.Forgot Diannas monster is also a camp record for women .

26-Jun-16
Thankyou to all our 2016 guests and congrats to those that both acheived success and those that set goals and stick to them both are acheivments to be proud of.Some illl see soon in the fall to everyone else good luck on Deer This yr and in all other ventures.

26-Jun-16
Looking forward to next year as well. Dave check PMs, text, and email as I have reached out to confirm a couple spots for next June

26-Jun-16
Congrats to all....looks like a great bear hunt!

Mark

18-Sep-16
2017 booking season has begun 2016 is almost in the books looks like Dans 605lb bear could hang as a 2016 best bear.several color phase this year was a surprise too.

20-Dec-16

21-Feb-17
Well 2016 was a great year and 2017 is apon is.Anyone looking for a 2017 Fall hunt from Sept 01 thru Oct or a last minute Spring hunt you can text me at 1 506 434 3818 or call 1 506 485 1893.

21-Feb-17
Any other bowsiters going to be up there June 18-24 ?? Gonna be awesome I can't wait.

21-Feb-17
I will be there Mcadam on those dates. My son will be coming along on his first bear hunt. One of his graduation presents!

21-Feb-17
Awesome looking forward to meeting you guys. Have you been there before?

22-Feb-17
I've got my first ever bear hunt booked at TSI for the week of May 28th. Really looking forward to it!

22-Feb-17
You will love it. I've been there that week a few times. Good temps ,bugs aren't terrible either. Imo

22-Feb-17
MCADAM, SEAN D, I AM GOING FOR THE 2ND TIME WITH TSI THAT WEEK, WITH A FEW FRIENDS AND MY SON AS WELL. THIS IS THE REAL DEAL THEY ARE GREAT. LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING NEW FRIENDS ON THE TRAIL.

22-Feb-17
I will also be there the week of May 28 for my first baited bear hunt, with my dad. Looking forward to it!

26-Feb-17
You guys are in for a real adventure. Great hunt. They are serious about bears there

26-Feb-17
Grant, you guys coming back June 12?

• Sitka Gear