19X 24-Jun-16
Chip T. 24-Jun-16
ohiohunter 24-Jun-16
wilbur 24-Jun-16
ohiohunter 24-Jun-16
19X 24-Jun-16
19X 25-Jun-16
23-Jun-16
I had my string stop disappear at full draw and it locked up my PSE Bowmadness. Prior to this i was shooting tight groups at 60 yards. Had to twist the string a few times to get the peep to line up and now im shootings 10 inches left and 4 inches low at 20 yards with opening day 3 weeks away. i dont have room on my sight to compensate. It seems like i'm stuck with no bow shops within 3 hours. Any help?

24-Jun-16
disappear? what are you saying.

24-Jun-16
It fell out I'm guessin.

24-Jun-16
I would suggest driving a little longer than 3 hours

24-Jun-16
String stop, as in the nub that is screwed into the cam to stop the draw by either contacting the string or limb?

Not being familiar with PSE I don't know, but would think you could just contact them and get a replacement?

However, you would want to figure out the reason the string stop fell out in the first place. Lack of locktite? Something wrong with the hole it is supposed to be in? Other?

Concur that it's worth burning a day driving to get to a shop that you know can help you out if PSE can't get you squared away.

24-Jun-16
I am taking your advice and going to San Diego to performance archery. They will hook me up. Thanks for your input. I was so confident with my bow and then anger and frustration .. bow hunting is so mental.. maybe I should try golf..

24-Jun-16
I am taking your advice and going to San Diego to performance archery. They will hook me up. Thanks for your input. I was so confident with my bow and then anger and frustration .. bow hunting is so mental.. maybe I should try golf..

24-Jun-16
19X Believe me, you do not want to take up golf:)

24-Jun-16
Both will make you drink

24-Jun-16
What season opens in the middle of July?

24-Jun-16
3D season

24-Jun-16
just the kind of thing that made me buy a good proshop quality bow press. It hurts at first but that goes away. Apple Archery used to make some good ones.

24-Jun-16
Archery Only in So Cal.. Not the best time but we take what we get out here.. velvet is lookin good..

25-Jun-16
Follow Up I had a buddy watch and listen while i shot a couple of arrows. When i stressed the bow due to the string stop falling out, it pulled the string on my arrow rest just enough that the arrow was having to knock it down. ( i know what your thinkin, retarded right)Tough to admit but it was so simple to fix i overlooked it out of frustration and impatience. Not good traits for bowhunting. I took it out on an 8" plate at 80 yards. Best shooting i have done yet. Go figure..

• Sitka Gear