Caribou 23-Jul-16
Charlie Rehor 23-Jul-16
deerman406 23-Jul-16
Zbone 23-Jul-16
zipper 23-Jul-16
23-Jul-16

Caribou's embedded Photo
Caribou's embedded Photo
I found some pictures of Fred Bear we took while hunting with him at his Grayling deer camp. At the end of each day of hunting we would sit around and he showed us his movies and told great hunting adventures. He was the real thing, he did what we could only dream of doing. He gave each hunter a beautiful print to remember him by. I will always remember. My brother and I each killed a buck also! What a trip,

23-Jul-16
Did you own an archery shop then? Had a friend in East Hartford, CT that owned an archery shop and Fred had him out to MI a couple times. Unique individual for sure! I visited his museum in Florida and it was fantastic! C

23-Jul-16
I met him once at an opening of an archery shop here in Albany NY. He was as regular as a guy could be, talked to him for about 20 minutes. I was around 10 or 11 at the time. Shawn

23-Jul-16
Great man and my idol as a youth, but am like Charlie, closest I got was his museum near Gainesville FL when it was there... The thing that got me was they allowed me to roam around alone and get close and even handle some of the artifacts I'd read so much about... And then from the second floor windows (fishbowl) watch the goings on in the factory... It was very unique, and enjoyed it very much... Sadly this was before cell phone days and I didn't get any pictures...

23-Jul-16
Papa Bear The Father of Modern Bowhunting. What a great man!

• Sitka Gear