Scar Finga 29-Aug-16
hesst 30-Aug-16
Guardian Hunter 30-Aug-16
beefstu 31-Aug-16
Will 31-Aug-16
19-Aug-16

Guardian Hunter's embedded Photo
Guardian Hunter's embedded Photo
It is time to travel and enjoy one of God's greatest creations, "the beast". Some of you are heading to Canada or Alaska to chase Caribou or Moose. Some are staying in the states to chase Mulies, Antelope or Whitetails or anything else you desire. Most are probably staying near home and are getting pumped up for the Whitetail and Elk seasons. Whatever your passion, We believe we have created a Broad head box called the "Broadhead Guardian" that can be useful to all hunters when housing your broadheads. At Guardian Hunting we create products hunters need at prices all hunters can afford.

Admittedly my hunting partner and I are broadhead nuts. We own upwards of 20 different brands and love experimenting with fixed, mechanical and traditional heads. After many years of not being happy with the cheaper plastic broadhead boxes on the market, we created our own design for serious hunters.

The Broadhead Guardian is made of high strength Poly- Carbonate, can fit all types of broadheads including Rage and Traditional heads. It has a self healing foam inside that shrinks back to its original form and accommodates 12 heads. It has the most solid locking mechanism around the market. We have dropped the Guardian off of a 5 story balcony several times in an attempt to break it and move the heads. Every time it passed the test. All heads stayed intact. The Guardian fits nicely in your bow case without risk of the broadheads banging together and dulling. It is so important to keep them sharp. If you are looking for a high quality broadhead box, please take a look at ours. You will not be disappointing. Use the code "Bowsite" and save 20% during September and October. Guardianhunting.com is our website. Have a safe season, Gary

19-Aug-16
Web page seems to be having issues... unable to open the "shop" tab

19-Aug-16
Can't get the discount until September ? Why not now, I'm ready to order one !

19-Aug-16
Dry Creek , I just adjusted the website to begin the sale today. Thanks for your business. Appreciated. Gary

19-Aug-16
Also,. The shop tab is working fine now as well.

19-Aug-16
was actually looking for a decent broadhead box. The cheap MTM's always seem to break.

19-Aug-16
Thanks GH, gonna order one now.

19-Aug-16
It says coupon invalid. I'll just try tomorrow.

19-Aug-16
The code will work tomorrow. It takes a couple hours to establish. Thanks all for the patience. GH

20-Aug-16
As of 11:40 AM the code does not work. Might want to fix that.

20-Aug-16
1PM just tried to order as I'm sitting on my tractor waiting on seed for the drill. Really do want some products but would like the 20% discount. I'll check back at the next break. Need the box before 9/2! Thanks!!!

20-Aug-16
Just ordered.. Discount works.. thanks

20-Aug-16
Discount works. Please use all small case "bowsite". Another great point to be made about the Broadhead Guardian is that it is completely water proof. It floats and can be used as a otter box for keys, phone and wallet when boating. Of course it is always a good idea to put your plug in before boating. LOL. Gary

20-Aug-16
Ok, then I'll try it again. I was using an upper case B.

20-Aug-16
Success !

21-Aug-16
We just set the website up so that the coupon works on the Cam Guardian, Broadhead Guardian and the Tag and License Guardians. This will be for all of August, September and October. So the coupon code "bowsite" works on all products. Use all small case letters when entering coupon code. Enjoy the hunt. Gary

22-Aug-16
Got it, thanks guys!

22-Aug-16
Good Monday morning all. Thank you all for your orders. Great news! All Broadhead Guardians were sent out this morning. You should receive them on Wednesday or Thursday. I enclosed a free Tag Guardian for all of you. Please use it on your harvests and send us a picture when you are successful. I believe you will be very happy with both products. Thanks again for your business. At Guardian Hunting "we only make products hunters need at prices all hunters can afford". The sale will continue until October 31. Regards, Gary

22-Aug-16
Just ordered. Looks like a nice broadhead box.

22-Aug-16
Thanks Allen, Great to see that we are expanding into New Mexico. Have not hunted out there yet but we are heading there next year for Elk and Pronghorn. Save a couple for us. Regards, Gary

22-Aug-16
Again,. Thank you all for your business. The bowsite group is terrific. Six Broadhead Guardians are off to Wyoming, New Mexico and Texas. Couldn't find better homes. Enjoy. Gary

24-Aug-16
I just received my Broadhead Guardian. Very well made for the price and I like the fact that I can store them without dulling the blades. And thanks for the tag holder !

24-Aug-16
I put a free tag Guardian for almost all orders. Thanks to bowsite guys we sold 55 so far. Glad you like it. Have a great season. Gary

25-Aug-16
Got my braodhead guardian and cam guardians in the mail today. Thanks and thanks for the gift!

26-Aug-16
Broadhead Guardian arrived today. Nicely done. The latch is secure, but I like the ability to zip tie the box closed for even more security while traveling.

26-Aug-16
Thanks Allen,. Glad you like everything. We appreciate the support. Have a great season. Gary

29-Aug-16
Got mine today. Super product and stronger than I imagined.

29-Aug-16
Site is having issues loading content...?

30-Aug-16
Received my Broadhead Guardian the other day. Box is best I've seen. It eliminates any need for other containers in my bow case and fits nicely! Would highly recommend!

30-Aug-16
Thank you for the comments everyone. I hope that everyone finds the Broadhead Guardian to be the best box out there. I am enclosing a tag or License Guardian into each order. Some times I forget to include one so my apologies if you didn't get one. Gary

31-Aug-16
Love the box! Fix all my broadheads very nicely. Worth every penny! Thanks GH

31-Aug-16
I use a blue sandwich container with a little foam.

• Sitka Gear