Cornfed 77 28-Aug-16
WV Mountaineer 28-Aug-16
Trial153 28-Aug-16
ELKMAN 28-Aug-16
drycreek 28-Aug-16
Thornton 28-Aug-16
WV Mountaineer 28-Aug-16
27-Aug-16
Like I always say, my bow is more accurate than a pistol at most distances.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWTkrDrfq44

28-Aug-16
Most distances? looks like they tied at all reasonable hunting ranges. Put a read dot on the handgun something that gives you a little better target acquisition and you can shoot 100yds. Those leaf sights are nothing compared to a peep on a bow.

28-Aug-16
A stryker fired pistol isn't made for pin point precision accuracy. They are made to put 10-18 rounds of lead into a small area very quickly. And in the right hands, they will be described as very ACCURATE.

A revolver with a long barrel is a precision made gun. And, will put their shots in a grouping a rifle will have to compete against. Dependidng on the shooters ability.

A bow is a single shot weapon. And. will be as precise as the shooter will allow with in it's effective range.

These weapons are like all weapons in the reality that the shooter will define their accuracy levels. You might be able to out shoot yourself with a bow versus a pistol. But, you won't out shoot me. I shoot a lot of pistol. And, with the right handgun, have been known to kill things much farther than you ever could reliably with that bow. Open sighted too.

God Bless men

28-Aug-16
Is this like Rock Paper Scissors?

28-Aug-16
Put em in a shooting vice and then get back to me...

28-Aug-16
Unfortunately, we can't shoot animals from a shooting vice, althogh that would surely help my 101 yd, bow shots.

I'm with WV on this, the shooter is the determining factor, and having spent my life shooting handguns, if I had to defend myself or hunt in order to survive, it would be a no brainer for me. I own twelve handguns, but only two bows.

28-Aug-16
I'll point out the kid behind the pistol is one of the best shots I've seen on Youtube, not to mention he is a veterinarian. You'd be surprised who is a good shot WV. The other day I shot my best at a registered sporting clay tournament - 89/100 only to be beat by a huge man who had a messed up left hand from a military injury. He shot 96/100.

28-Aug-16
I'm not at all surprised about who does and doesn't shoot well. With the availability of coaching, relatively inexperienced shooters become efficient very quickly. If they continue on to become Seasoned shooters, they become extremely accurate quickly. God Bless

• Sitka Gear