Darrell 27-Aug-16
Branden 27-Aug-16
arctichill 28-Aug-16
arctichill 28-Aug-16
Brotsky 29-Aug-16
27-Aug-16

Darrell's embedded Photo
Darrell's embedded Photo
Picked up a never been used Frame pack at a garage sale this morning. (Water Bladder Tube still had the plastic on it.) I think it is an Alaskan from a few years ago. However, I was just at Cabelas and the bag on the one I picked up seems much nicer than the one in the store.

Anyone recognize it?

I don't think I will keep the bag but I need to identify it before I try to sell it.

27-Aug-16
Looks just like my Cabelas Alaskan pack, but mine doesn't have the water bladder. I really like it. Some will say it is heavy, but it is a very comfortable pack and packs meat great too.

27-Aug-16
Seems like it would be a fantastic rifle hunter's pack. I took the bag off cause my use of it would be going back for the second and third load on an elk. However, the bag has a great rifle carrying system and lots of pockets.

27-Aug-16
Just a heads up I have broken 2 Cabela's frames. Won't use them again. Good luck with yours.

Regards, Branden

28-Aug-16

28-Aug-16

arctichill's embedded Photo
arctichill's embedded Photo
Looks like a Cabela's Alaskan II to me. I got my first Cabela's frame pack in 1996 and have been trying to break one ever since.

29-Aug-16

Brotsky's embedded Photo
Brotsky's embedded Photo
Cabela's Alaskan II for certain. A decent frame, good enough for a half pint to pack with! Ha! We only use ours to haul our turkey gear in the spring and it has had some mechanical issue with buckles breaking, etc. that I've patched up over the years.

• Sitka Gear