Lost Arra 30-Aug-16
APauls 30-Aug-16
deerman406 30-Aug-16
BigOzzie 30-Aug-16
Beendare 30-Aug-16
philipf 30-Aug-16
Shawn 30-Aug-16
28-Aug-16
Part of your scent control system. I started using it a couple years ago and I believe it has helped a lot. It is designed to basically leave a residue on the body that stops bacteria from forming thus stopping you from stinking. Curious as if anyone else has found this out. Shawn

30-Aug-16
That's an interesting idea deerman. I had to use it before knee surgery for that reason, but if it works for that, it should help for hunting as well I would think.

30-Aug-16
That sounds like a good idea regarding bacteria-caused body smells.

I just wonder if even a sterile human body still has a foreign or objectionable odor to a deer nose.

30-Aug-16
never heard of hibiclens, guess I've never been that dirty

30-Aug-16
I had a brain tumor a few years back and I had to wash in it for a couple weeks leading up to my surgery. Had to shave my entire upper body a few days before and wash a couple times a day using it. That fall I started using it when showering before my hunts. I also take chlorophyll tables starting a month before my deer season begins and the combo of the two has helped a lot I believe. Shawn

30-Aug-16
hmm wondered what I was going to do with the two half bottles of that in the cupboard. Now I know. oz

30-Aug-16
My wife goes through gallons of the stuff at work.

Can scrubbing yourself with that too much be unhealthy? Isn't there good microbes that you want on your skin?

Inquiring minds want to know.....

30-Aug-16
As a retired ob-gyn, I have used hibiclens for scubbing quite a bit. It does what it is used for but the physical scubbing pays a large part. It is great to want an easy answer, to use special clothing, ozonics, etc. But, it is impossible to obliviate the nose of an elk in any way other than being down, not upwind. Cheaper by far, known to work, wind detectors and using then, will succeed. Other methods will deplete your wallet, but after 15 minutes of climbing, are no longer effective.

30-Aug-16
You do have to use a bit of common sense when using it. I have a system of washing in scent killer body soap and then doing a quick wash with the hibiclens. Just follow instructions and read the medical uses on the internet. You will get the jist of it. Shawn

• Sitka Gear