HDE 28-Aug-16
Guardian Hunter 28-Aug-16
Buffalo1 28-Aug-16
bowhunter55 29-Aug-16
Guardian Hunter 29-Aug-16
Mad_Angler 29-Aug-16
Drahthaar 29-Aug-16
28-Aug-16
I am considering a single pin sight. My buddies swear by them. I did a bit of research and found this one. Who uses or has used the HHA Optimizer Lite.

28-Aug-16
I do and have for years. Indestructible and accurate. Great choice!

28-Aug-16
GH,

My buddy has this same exact sight and he swears by it. I must say the reheostat does work and wipes out the halo on your pin.

I personally shoot one pin stabilized when hunting set @ 20 yds (Eastern whitetails). The area I usually hunt will not permit me to shoot outside of 25 so I am good. To tell the truth the circumstances must be perfect for me to shoot @ 30 yds. in the field and we know how often "perfect" can be. ;-)

This site is not for everybody but if you like to reach OUT and CAN this is the sight for you IMO.

They are on Ebay for 125.00

The Rock

28-Aug-16
Had one once but don't use it anymore. It's a good sight and performs well, however, if you have a quiver that fits tight to your bow, the slider will get in the way.

I've since switched to a multi-pin slider.

28-Aug-16
Is the 5519 better than the 3019.

28-Aug-16
Own 3 Optimizer Lite 5500 sights. This is the single pin.029 fiber optic wire which is 5' long. The "5" numbers have 5' of wire and the others only have 3' of wire. Therefore the 5'models are brighter.

Along with the sights I have the 4x Lens Kit and the blue sight light for 2 of the units. Also have a .019 sight barrel, should I desire to go smaller diameter sight. The 20/50 yd setting works great with the sight tapes. Two yardages and you are good to go with all yardages.

Have owned for about 5-6 yrs. Very satisfied.

I purchased my sights from farmstead archery.com in Wisc. Good people, reasonable prices and fast service.

29-Aug-16
Been using the 5519 for years now and have them on all my bows. Keep them on 30yds and am good to go out to 40.Could never go back to a multi-pin sight. I also have the blue light on my main bow(Chill) but found I rarely ever have to use it.

29-Aug-16
Thanks guys. A 5519 is on the way. I'm pumped. Gary

29-Aug-16
I switched this year. I love it. I had a hard time working out the sight picture with my previous 5 pin sight. With the single pin HHA, my sight picture is much clearer. My scores and confidence have went way up.

29-Aug-16
You will like the 5519 sight with the blue light, not sure how long I have been shooting it but a good while. Forrest

• Sitka Gear