Genesis 23-Sep-16
brianhood 23-Sep-16
coach trey 23-Sep-16
Mike the Tiger 26-Sep-16
Elkaddict 27-Sep-16
Pope125 27-Sep-16
WV Mountaineer 27-Sep-16
22-Sep-16
Just watched the latest episode of Primos where they said they were selling Rivers Run Lodge. Why in the world would they decide to sell a place like that? Just curious, love the show and im sure they have othrr great places but.....

22-Sep-16
Just watched the latest episode of Primos where they said they were selling Rivers Run Lodge. Why in the world would they decide to sell a place like that? Just curious, love the show and im sure they have othrr great places but.....

22-Sep-16
It was Will's place. I have heard a number of reasons.

1) he got a ton of money for it 2) he wants something closer to the house 3) he wants something a little smaller and more manageable.

This is all hear say. Will did not tell me this, but I think it is accurate info.

22-Sep-16
His elk lease at Ojo Felize went up........... I kid, I kid, love those primos guys.

23-Sep-16
They have done very well at the Oho in the last few days. 4 for 4. You won't find a better group of guys. They get a bad rap by a few, but they are good people.

23-Sep-16
+1 ^^^^^^^ what Shiloh said

Good luck, Robb

23-Sep-16
Out of all the hunting shows/videos, I think I enjoy Primos' the best. Especially the elk hunting series.

23-Sep-16
my guess is that he is looking for something with better genetics.

The MS River bottom is outstanding hunting - more deer per acre than almost anywhere in the country - big bodies - but to kill a deer there that goes over 150" is rare - however the shear # of 130-140" are unbelieveable.

my guess is he is looking for something in central ms along the yazoo or big black river - the genetics there in yazoo and madison counties are unbelievable.

23-Sep-16
JTV, I herd that the Drurys were not putting anymore videos out cause they were saving the hunts on video for there TV shows . I am also not a big fan of the Drurys anymore ..

23-Sep-16

IThunter's Link
From an article in field and stream it looks like the parcel has been up for sale since at least July 22 2015. Smart move making a comment on the show, cheap way to get the word out.

23-Sep-16

IThunter's Link
listing agent Brad Farris also shows it as sold.

23-Sep-16
Mississippi Delta/Black River will always lag the Midwest in comparison but for a guy who can respect the "scaled down version" of whitetail the hunting is excellent.

I never could justify twice the land price for half the potential myself and chose the long drive from MS to the Midwest instead.

23-Sep-16
It does not suck to be will primos.

Brad Farris is a class act. He brings a lot to the table at primos when it comes to hunting.

23-Sep-16
Much perfer the Primos team then any of the other groups. Just would never get rid of a place like that. Thanks for the info.

26-Sep-16
How have the Drury's alienated so many of yall?

27-Sep-16
Yeah I'm with Mike^^^^^don't get it.

27-Sep-16
JTV, I am in the same boat as you I have ever single one of there videos from day one . I lost a lot of respect for them over the last few years .

27-Sep-16
The Primos guys are my kind of people. God Bless

• Sitka Gear