Dwitt2n 23-Sep-16
Griz34 23-Sep-16
Hawkeye 23-Sep-16
Brian B 24-Sep-16
Brian B 05-Oct-16
caribou77 05-Oct-16
Brian B 05-Oct-16
22-Sep-16
I am interested in buying a First Lite Jacket for tree stand hunting on Long Island, NY. Does anyone have any experience with the Woodbury Midseason Jacket and can you compare it to the Sanctuary Jacket. Unfortunately we don't have a dealer locally to try them on. Thanks for the help. Brian

23-Sep-16
Hi Brian. The Woodbury is like a "mini" Sanctuary. Unless your hunting late season or Musk Ox, I think the Sanctuary is too much. I have both, and much prefer the Woodbury. Its pretty thick, perfect for Midwest hunts in that 20-50 degree range. Both are by far the quietest jackets I own. I think you'll like it!

23-Sep-16
Hawkeye nailed it, the Woodbury is likely what you want!

23-Sep-16
Thanks for the information guys,two more question. How large does first lite sizing run? Is it comparable to Sitka's sizing?

23-Sep-16
From my experience the first lite will run larger than the sitka.

23-Sep-16
X2 Caribou77......

23-Sep-16
I'm 6' 2" 190 lbs and XL is to big for me in First Lite. I wear XL for most of Kuiu and Sitka stuff and Large in First Lite.

23-Sep-16
Go one size up for Sitka. XL fits me perfect in First Lite. The XXL in Sitka when I had it. I felt First Lite runs more true to size whereas Sitka was a bit small on me.

24-Sep-16
Thanks for all the help, I'm really looking forward to trying some First Lite gear this season.

05-Oct-16
Thanks again for the insight into the sizing of First Lite gear. I ordered the Chama hoody and the Woodbury Jacket in large and they both fit really well. I have yet to wear the Woodbury into the woods, but I was shocked at how heavy it is. Hopefully it's the only jacket i will need for my season in NY.

05-Oct-16
Now that you have them Brian, whats your take on there sizing?

05-Oct-16
The sizing is definitely larger than Sitka. I am six foot and currently a roundish 210lbs and the large fits great. The Woodbury jacket has room for a base layer and mid weight layer beneath the jacket comfortably. The Chama Hoody also fits nicely with room for an additional base layer below. Hopefully tomorrow morning I get a chance to wear them in the stand.

• Sitka Gear