boothill 13-Jan-17
INbowdude 13-Jan-17
rookie 15-Jan-17
INbowdude 18-Mar-17
foxwillkill 20-Mar-17
23-Sep-16

Tradman and Huntress's MOBILE embedded Photo

We figure it is about time we start posting some more pictures of our hunters, and tonight turned out to be a perfect night to start. These gentlemen from Missouri went out and on their first sitting shot five hogs! Jake texted us at about 6:30 to let us know he shot this nice boar at stand 1a. Good shot Jake!

23-Sep-16

Jodi shot this nice meat hog from stand #5. Congratulations Jodi. It is good to have y'all back down here.

23-Sep-16

Matt shot this dandy hog from stand #4. Good shot Matt!

23-Sep-16

We received a text from Dax well before the feeders went off. He shot this hog while walking out to his stand. Good job Dax!

23-Sep-16

Last but not least, Hunter shot this big black hog at stand #1. Now that's how you put some pork on the meatpole! Congrats again gentlemen!

24-Sep-16
Now that's they way to go on the first night there. Congrats.

24-Sep-16
Wow, that is awesome! Congrats to all hunters! Somebody's going to be very busy cutting and gutting.

Cool.

24-Sep-16
Good hunting & good eating. Cheryl where is Keia haven't herd you say anything about her in a while ? Forrest

24-Sep-16
Very Cool! Congratulations to all!

24-Sep-16

Kai has been restricted from tracking while it's too hot out Forrest. She suffered a heat stroke while baying up a wounded hog last month so we won't let her go out until it cools back down a bit. If the weatherman is right, that should happen next week. She has found her calling on a side job though, as exterminator. We had a pack rat get in the house and then it got up inside the couch. Kai did a little upholstery modification, got inside the couch, and came out with this prize!

24-Sep-16

Here's a real bruiser that Clint shot this morning at stand 4. Check out the teeth on this one!

24-Sep-16
Cheryl heat has been really hard on my old dog this summer, she will be 10 in march. tracked a deer two Sundays back @ 1300 in the afternoon about 95 deg ,don't know what the heat index was but hot. Baby pedalite is good for dehydration . Glad kia is doing ok now, I really like her. Forrest

25-Sep-16
Cheryl, for to mention that last track Flo did really got to her and me too. Just to hot and humid for a dog and human to track. will be glad when some cooler weather arrives . Forrest

25-Sep-16
Hunters from Missouri left this morning with full coolers. 7 hunters took home 10 hogs! Congrats guys!

25-Sep-16
Now that's the Shiloh we know and love. Time here in Kansas to work stands and winterize boats. Planning on hitting rut hard in November and heading to Shiloh in February. Keep the pictures coming, it fuels the fire; even for us old guys. Matt and Cheryl, good luck on deer this year, send pics. Scott

28-Sep-16

I almost forgot to post a picture of Doug with his hog. Congratulations again guys. It's always special when we get to host three generations of hunters.

01-Oct-16
I enjoy seeing all the pictures congrats to all these hunters

04-Oct-16
Nice hogs!

04-Oct-16

Tradman and Huntress's embedded Photo
Megan has hunted Shiloh since she was a young teenager. She is now married and still loves hunting. Check out this 250# boar she shot!

04-Oct-16
Not sure why my pics turn upside down posting from my Android. Sorry

04-Oct-16

Here's Annie with the brute she killed . The ladies are putting the smack down on some big boars! Congratulations Annie!

04-Oct-16

Not to be out hunted by his wife Annie, here's Ben with his hog. Good shooting y'all!

04-Oct-16

Check out this bruiser that Terry shot!

04-Oct-16

Tyler and Emily both hunted together when Tyler shot this nice hog. Now that's what I call a good date night!

04-Oct-16

Here's another picture of that bruiser that Megan shot.

04-Oct-16

And rounding out this group, Megan and Emily's dad Mark put some more pork chops in the freezer! Congratulations and please thank Sandy for those delicious pig cookies! I meant to take a picture of them to share on here but they disappeared before I remembered to take the pic! It was good seeing y'all again

04-Oct-16
Fantastic! That is a bunch of pork. Wow, those are fantastic hogs. Congrats to all!

05-Oct-16
Congrats to the group. It looks like they sure got it done. That is a bunch of good looking hogs.

07-Oct-16

This gang from Iowa sure put the smack down on a bunch of animals this week! Here's Tim with a nice black Catalina goat.

07-Oct-16

Here's Jim with a nice hog he shot at stand 1a while hunting with his son.

07-Oct-16

Tom shot this big sow.

07-Oct-16

Chance added to the meatpole with this dandy

07-Oct-16
Very nice bunch of hogs being taken lately. Makes it hard to sit at my desk and concentrate for sure.

07-Oct-16

Here's Nathan with the hog he shot.

07-Oct-16

Here's Shawn with some more pork for the freezer.

07-Oct-16

And this is Chad with a big Catalina goat he shot. Congratulations guys! It was good having y'all back in camp again.

07-Oct-16
Good job! Remove those rams and goats from my sight, especially before the Aporkalypse.

08-Oct-16
Working on it Mike! :)

08-Oct-16
I'm sure Matt can get a fresh bunch of rams for you Mike!

08-Oct-16
Oh there will always be something walking around to tempt Mr INbowdude. Kind of funny to watch him look around and squirm when you come across a nice ram when he has his bow in hand.

08-Oct-16
Good looking pigs! Sitting here with the kids looking dixie told me she wants to go shoot a pig like inman did! lol i guess we need to plan our family vaction soon!!

17-Oct-16

It's nice to see more and more ladies joining the hunting ranks. This weekend the gals showed the guys how to get it done! Here's Angella with a great hog she shot at stand 6. Sorry Kai is such a glory hound and had to sneak in the picture.

17-Oct-16

And Jenean was elbow deep in quartering her hog before we even got back to camp! She shot this one at stand 1A. Congratulations ladies! Hopefully the guys can post pics of their hogs since I didn't get any with my phone.

18-Oct-16
Too Short was looking for Matt to build him a string the other day on the Leatherwall. I think someone gave him yawls number.

18-Oct-16
Thanks dm. He called us yesterday. It's been a while since we heard from ol' Paul.

18-Oct-16
Glad to see Kai back to work on the pigs. thanks for sharing ,yes it is good to see the ladies into hunting. Forrest

19-Oct-16
SUCCESS! Congrats. Ladies.

02-Dec-16
Going through serious hog withdraws. Need pig pictures stat. Need HAM help!

03-Dec-16
I totally agree INbowdude... Can't seem to get a deer on the ground might as well dream of shooting hogs in a couple months.

03-Dec-16
I will be there in a little over a month and I have major withdraws need photos! INbowdude you ever spend much time in the ladder between 6 and 3 thinking about giving that a try this year?

03-Dec-16
HAM help is on the way Hamicus! For the first time in nearly 17 years, we didn't book any hunts during the rut so we could actually hunt our own property this year. It worked out pretty good for Matt, but I'm still waiting for a shooter (anything that walks within 15 yards of me) to show up. We've got a group of hunters here from Minnesota right now that have three hogs down so far, but it's been raining. non-stop today so I haven't pulled my phone out for any pics yet. Hopefully I can give you something to dream about Boothill!

Oh, and KSBOW, we call that the Poison Ivy stand. That's all I'm gonna say about that...lol. I'll try to get some pics posted in the next day or two for y'all.

04-Dec-16
Just outa curiosity, is Megan 5-foot nothin, or is her pig over 250lbs?

04-Dec-16

Here's a pic from yesterday evenings hunt of Kevin, Mark and Caitlin with their hogs. I was too late in getting to camp to get a picture of Steve with his hog, as what's left of it is in the green bucket on the right. Congratulations to you all and thanks again for hunting with us!

05-Dec-16
Oh, and williamtell, Megan's pig was just over 250. It was a real brute, and I believe her best to date!

06-Dec-16
I love following this thread. I'm hoping to make it back to Shilo soon.

07-Dec-16
50 days and counting until the Aporkalypse. Can't wait.

09-Dec-16

Rattlesnake ridge is loaded with hogs. We have a new double stand setup there now.

09-Dec-16

11-Dec-16

The guys who hunted this weekend shot some real bruiser. Check out the tusks on them! Here's Mike from Nebraska with his boar.

11-Dec-16

Dusty from South Dakota shot this nice boar.

11-Dec-16

Here's Nick from Nebraska with a good Catalina goat.

11-Dec-16

Nick also shot this boar.

11-Dec-16

Here's Danny from Nebraska with a good hog he shot.

11-Dec-16

Eugene from Colorado took this good boar.

11-Dec-16

Jeremy from South Dakota shot this big boar. Congratulations on some fine trophies guys! If anyone got pictures of the animals I missed, could you post them here?

14-Dec-16
Really enjoyy seeing the pics cant wait for my next trip to Shiloh

31-Dec-16

Kevin put some bad karma on this big boar!
Kevin put some bad karma on this big boar!
Sorry for the sideways pics. Hopefully I did the edit right this time. Here are a few more pics to help get some of you all through the winter. The hogs are really thick this year and we've got more on the ranch than ever before!

Our friend Kevin from Colorado (bad karma) came down with his buddies and helped control the pig population in Oklahoma by taking these brutes. Congratulations guys!

31-Dec-16

Here's Jon with the big boar he shot.

31-Dec-16

Brian took home a pile of pork from this good one!

31-Dec-16

And Mark rounded out the group with this nice hog. Congratulations guys on taking some real nice trophies home!

And Steve, if you're reading this, thank you for the nice card you sent us. We always appreciate getting feedback and kind words such as you sent. It's folks like y'all that keep us doing this! Hope you all have a blessed New Year.

-Matt, Cheryl and Kai

31-Dec-16
I think Bad Karma always wears that green jacket when he kills hogs.

Happy New Year!

02-Jan-17
I melted a part of the sleeve a few years ago, so that became a dedicated hunting jacket. There's a lot of blood been spilled on that jacket the last few years......and a lot at Shiloh Ranch.

12-Jan-17
More pig pics!

13-Jan-17

Lots of pictures from hunters, little time to post them. Here is a pic from a couple days ago. Loads of hog...literally!

13-Jan-17
Can't figure out why orientation of the pics go sideways?

13-Jan-17
14 days and our group will be headed back to Shiloh!

13-Jan-17

Braden got this nice hog this morning at Rattlesnake

13-Jan-17
That's better! Thanks for the fix.

14-Jan-17
I would post more but I need to figure out the orientation of the photos first. :-(

15-Jan-17
Man nice hogs have been wanting to go hunt here for years just have not done it. I guess i need to get this done this year!

18-Mar-17

Trevor with his big boar.
Trevor with his big boar.
Here's a close-up of those tusks.
Here's a close-up of those tusks.
Sorry for the lack of updates recently. We have been busy, busy, busy with hunters this time of year. Trappers have been bringing us hogs in record numbers this year so we have mor hogs than ever on our place. This is a win/win for both the farmers and ranchers of Oklahoma and our hunters.

For the first time in many years, we've added a new permanent stand location. The new feeder is set up along the north fence, about halfway between stands 5 and 6. This new stand has already yielded up some mighty fine hogs for our guests, including this big boar shot by Trevor from MN on Thursday night. Matt from MO took another one there last night. There is both a ladder stand and ground blind there, just like at all the other feeder locations.

Here's that nice boar that Trevor shot. Congratulations!

18-Mar-17
Excellent! Can't wait to get back.

20-Mar-17
That's a great hog! One to be proud of.

• Sitka Gear