huntmaster 24-Sep-16
KTH 24-Sep-16
deerhaven 24-Sep-16
DWarcher 24-Sep-16
NvaGvUp 24-Sep-16
deerhaven 24-Sep-16
Jim in PA 24-Sep-16
23-Sep-16
Who is going...I have been to the SCI show in Vegas several times and always have a blast...wanting to go to the sheep show...

23-Sep-16
Hope to be there. Outstanding event they put on!

24-Sep-16
I'll be there again with a few other delinquents from this site...

The Sheep Show is the BEST convention in hunting. I highly recommend it and I have never hunted sheep!

24-Sep-16
What Zackman said!

It's indeed a great show with lots of great people.

"Friends, Family and Conservation" is the unoffcial slogan of The Sheep Show.

Once you come, you'll agree!

24-Sep-16
If Zack is going, I'm going....

24-Sep-16
I'm going to make every effort to make it back this year, I have a work convention the following week in Vegas that over laps the GSCO and SCI shows, so I might actually hit them all.

Had a blast last year! Even met a few of Zack's delinquents...

24-Sep-16
I'll be there. Then leave straight from the show to go coues deer hunting in Mexico.

24-Sep-16
Talked about it with wife and daughter yesterday. We are in.

I agree with Zackman, other than P&Y, it is the best hunting convention out there hands down. A lot of credit goes to Kyle, the Foss family, Tony Mudd, and many others I don't know as well for there hard work the past few years to recreate the organization. Thanks for your hard work guys!

Hope to meet up with you regulars and also some of you new guys.

24-Sep-16
The wife and I will be there.

Kyle, are you still planning on holding the weighted trail race?

24-Sep-16
David,

It's still part of the plan.

Tony and I are meeting for lunch next Saturday to work on the race idea.

24-Sep-16
Double Post

24-Sep-16
Glad to hear you guys are planning to attend. I attended my first in 2000 and haven't missed one yet. Best hunting show there is. If you have never killed a NA sheep you have an added incentive to be there and be a t the <1 Club on Friday night where you will have three chances to win a hunt. This year there is also a <1i club for those that have never killed an international sheep!

One more incentive for you. Last year Kyle and I were co-chairmen of the life member breakfast where we gave away a great Dall Sheep hunt. We almost doubled our attendance at the breakfast. Kyle is retired from the Breakfast Committee this year but we will be giving away a desert sheep hunt to Mexico this year! If you're a life member you are in the drawing. If you are a Summit Life Member you have additional tickets in the drawing. You do need to be registered and present at the drawing but what a great opportunity. Hope to see a bunch of you there.

• Sitka Gear