Bou'bound 19-Oct-16
TD 19-Oct-16
Reagan 20-Oct-16
x-man 20-Oct-16
6-Gold 24-Oct-16
skookumjt 25-Oct-16
x-man 25-Oct-16
17-Oct-16
Parker Customer Service is at an all time low! Try to call the Company 540 337-5426 and your caught in a loop. Spoke with Tom Woodworth (Senior Vice President) about a warranty issue with my bow and was told no parts available. Ask if I would like to purchase an out dated bow no longer on the market. I asked to be sent to Bob Errett the founder and was sent to Rob Mason's voice mail and guess what no return call. Now here we are in the middle of bow season and you can't reach anyone to help. DON'T PURCHASE FROM PARKER YOUR WARRANTY IS NO GOOD!

17-Oct-16
I left a message the other day looking for help on where I could find strings and cables for a client's bow. Never heard back. Very disappointing.

17-Oct-16
That's bad Customer Service on Parker, that's reflects on your service. I have been blocked from their Facebook page because folks were saying the same thing along with me. AT one time this was an great company with outstanding customer service but the founder has left the customer service to folks that don't care about us little guys that like to fix and keep our equipment. Like so many other thing in this world say one thing and than just turn your back on the folks that feed you. Hope someone helps you skookumjt. Good luck!

19-Oct-16
Never even heard of the place or if I had did not know they were still around

19-Oct-16
Are they still in business? Thought I heard something about that some time ago?

20-Oct-16
I have only experienced the opposite of what you state. Parker is a quality product that is made in the USA.

I have called to buy new strings and cables. The phone was answered, the transaction took place and product was at my door soon after.

So when you complain that no parts are available, can you elaborate on what you needed? If it is a widget from 15-20 years ago, I am not sure I would expect them to have it at the ready. Inventory matures and sometimes it has to be replaced with more current items that are in demand. The same product maturation happens where I work and at every company. Can you still buy Windows 95?

No matter the industry or the company, some people will not be happy. And some even feel the need to express their perpetual unhappiness on an internet forum. So I will bring balance. I love my Parker bow. I still like my previous Parker bow. My wife likes hers and my daughter loves her Parker crossbow.

20-Oct-16
I was a Parker dealer for many years. Every year, they had the best CS out of any of my other vendors.

I haven't had to call them for a few years now, so I can't vouch for recent CS, but every single time I called them, without exception, I talked to a real live person who was eager to help.

It's no secret that they are transitioning from a compound bow company to a crossbow company. I expect parts inventory to dwindle down to nothing.

24-Oct-16
I to am a Parker dealer they have the best CS in the business never have a problem with Parker on any issue. 6-gold

25-Oct-16
I don't think stating the fact we can't even get a person on the phone or get a return phone call is internet whining. I've never had any experience with Parker other than my recent attempts to find strings and cables for a bow for my client's son. So far no luck.

Those of you that are current dealers and say that Parker has the best service can help tge rest of us get some help.

25-Oct-16
Why are you contacting Parker for strings? They are not a string maker. Your string lengths are on the limb sticker and in the owners manual. Order your strings from a string maker. Or from an authorized Parker dealer.

• Sitka Gear