Grubby 23-Oct-16
Charlie Rehor 23-Oct-16
Sidekick 23-Oct-16
WV Mountaineer 23-Oct-16
Grubby 24-Oct-16
APauls 24-Oct-16
bad karma 24-Oct-16
23-Oct-16
I'm doing laundry and getting packed to go to the bluff country Friday. I had 2 pair of fleece pants that I always wear as a mid layer....but they are gone. I hopped on amazon and ordered a couple pair of nothing specials but just maybe I'm missing out on something ???? Is there anything out there that stands out without spending a ton of money?

23-Oct-16
Real hard to lose two pairs at once! Do you have a son? If so, he may have one pair but very rare indeed to lose two pairs at once! Good luck on your hunt! C

23-Oct-16
I use sweat pants. They were forest green but I used a little bleach & a paint brush to make them "kinda camo", just enough to break up the solid blob of 1 color/shade. I wear camo pants over them on stand. I walked to within 20yds away of a doe & 2 fawns wearing the sweats & a Predator fall gray shirt in knee high brush.

23-Oct-16
Mid weight pants?

Just buy a pair of pants man. You aren't back pack hunting. I hunt down to teens and single digits with the same wool pants and thermals I hunt with at 30 degrees It is your legs. They are 99% muscle and bone. No organs to get cold. Don't over complicate it.

Good luck and God Bless

24-Oct-16
Charlie hit it on the head, my 12 year old is almost exactly the same size as me. I have nothing left.

24-Oct-16
...almost like Charlie speaks from experience. Another reason to have girls...my camo ain't going anywhere! lol

24-Oct-16
Look at closeouts for Sporthill pants. I bought 2 pair in brown for $25.00 each. Pretty much elk colored, so I won't wear them in rifle season.

• Sitka Gear