notme 25-Oct-16
notme 25-Oct-16
HUNT MAN 25-Oct-16
notme 25-Oct-16
Will 25-Oct-16
Paul 25-Oct-16
25-Oct-16
6:16 AM LIVE from Ct*
Same place as yesterday..GL to all out!!!

25-Oct-16

notme's embedded Photo
notme's embedded Photo

25-Oct-16
Good luck today notme. Nice, chilly morning out there.

25-Oct-16
Gl

25-Oct-16
Good luck bud !!

25-Oct-16
Ya man beautiful morning indeed..nice to see flocks of tweeties flying hither n dither..lol..im playing whack a mole with a disease infested tick bearing chipmunk running across my feet..f@*ker!!!..I had stuff around me when I came in,the bucket I'm sitting on magnified my fart to wit dispersed yon woodland creatures...lol

25-Oct-16
flatulence amplification is a seldom considered drawback to bucket seats, but on that savvy hunters will never overlook.

25-Oct-16
Good luck today

25-Oct-16

notme's embedded Photo
notme's embedded Photo
20yrds

25-Oct-16

notme's embedded Photo
notme's embedded Photo
3 does came out of the thick grass at my 12,watched them go to my 9 to small oak flat....2waljed off behind me ,this one hung around then I lost her in the sun....she popped up back in front of me back in the thick stuff then slowly into the swamp...the other two are still behind me but I hear the backhoe coming so my boss is looking for me...CRAP!!!! lol

25-Oct-16
Wow . You guys do have a deer there! Good luck

25-Oct-16
I kinda kick myself in the ass for forgetting my safety best again,on the ground is still a hell of a rush....if I hurry I'll make it in time for coffee break...double bacon n egg on a toasted Portuguese roll...mmmmm...GL all

25-Oct-16
Notme that flatulence comment is one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time. Thanks for that. Ill go on now seeing the ole trusty bucket "seat" as a flatulatory trumpet from now on.

25-Oct-16

Paul's embedded Photo
Paul's embedded Photo
Good luck

• Sitka Gear