HerdManager 05-Dec-16
shawnm 05-Dec-16
shawnm 05-Dec-16
grizzlyadam 05-Dec-16
05-Dec-16
6:54 AM LIVE from Ct*

Cprimm's MOBILE embedded Photo
Cprimm's MOBILE embedded Photo

Got the day off so I thought I would try the stand this morning, hopefully the rain doesn't get to bad, it's been drizzling on and off down here by the shore.

05-Dec-16
GL Dude!!!! Snowing here in upper ffld cnty

05-Dec-16
good luck

05-Dec-16
Good luck

05-Dec-16
Yet another scintillating live hunt from CT!!! Thanks Cprimm, that was quite a journey you took us on.

They really should be required to take a class or something.....

05-Dec-16
Wow - I appreciate it Cprimm - it's nice to know at least we are trying instead of sitting behind a computer anonymously talking s*it

05-Dec-16
Herdmanager = Stephen Manukas from PA

since most of us, myself included, are not accomplished writers what we post on a social media site such as this is not intended for entertainment, such as reading a good book. I take from the site what it gives. I'm guessing your comments were not intended to talk sh_t, but maybe a bit of sarcasm??

With that said - I was looking for any of your live hunts so I could be transported to another place and time, but,.................!

05-Dec-16
At least he's not bitchn about how there are too many ct live hunts...lol

05-Dec-16
He had to come here because his site is dead !

05-Dec-16
Look back at the live hunts I did from Nov 4-19. I actually update, with pictures and videos. It's what doing live hunts is all about.

I don't ask much, just that you actually update the live hunt that you started! If you don't want to update, that's fine, don't start the live hunt.

05-Dec-16

HerdManager's Link
Here, try this one I did on the 17th.

05-Dec-16

HerdManager's Link
This one from the 16th is good also. It's not hard, you just have to take out your phone and update everyone.

05-Dec-16
I think this is his first one .

05-Dec-16
What a blowhard!

05-Dec-16
heardmanager - you obviously like to post often and do a great job of it. Love the video and the pictures showing how you found the deer, along with your description. Not everyone is into the live hunts to that extreme. In fact, I don't post any. I like to concentrate on the hunting part of hunting, not the social media side, but to each their own. I say don't criticize others for their posts and we won't mention the bad shot you made on your 8 point buck :) BTW - there are no parts of the lung or heart in the base of a deer's neck.

05-Dec-16
I agree, Bob. And if you aren't going to follow up, don't start them. I'm not criticizing his posts, but his lack of posts.

Yes, I know where the lungs and heart are. The arrow actually entered the deer's chest cavity, but didn't damage the lungs or heart. Artery in neck did him in.

05-Dec-16
Any deer today cprimm??

05-Dec-16
O ya and by the way why is someone from pa on our ct site talking sh$%.. If you don't like what we post or cprimm did dont click on it and read it.. As a matter of fact just don't go on Bowsite.. Were all here to share and talk with other hunters.. Not be talked down to.. And keep posting your live hunts cprimm. A lot of us regardless how much you post still follow you throughout the day..

05-Dec-16
I usually don't even open up a live hunt until there are at least a dozen or so posts on it because I already know what to expect. Might want to try that.

• Sitka Gear