shawnm 11-Dec-16
Bou'bound 11-Dec-16
10-Dec-16
7:20 AM LIVE from Ct*

shawnm's MOBILE embedded Photo
shawnm's MOBILE embedded Photo

Hunting

10-Dec-16
Alright guys this is it.. This will be my last live hunt post.. I've noticed nobody posts lice hunts or follows them either.. So this will be the last one.. And to be honest I feel stupid even posting this one.. Little chilly this morning.. Hopefully they will be up and moving.. GL anyone else out...

10-Dec-16
Good luck man

10-Dec-16
Good luck. I'll watch it from work. Today seems much better of a day to be out than yesterday.

10-Dec-16
Ya it sure does soapdish.. The air is nice and chilly and everything is soo crisp.. I sounded like a Mack truck ?? coming in this morning..lol

10-Dec-16
GL to ya!!!..nothing to feel stupid about,I've done live hunts with heartshot in single digit temps with double digit windchills wondering if our eye balls could freeze stareing at christmas gnomes all day...that was fun..lol...guys check in nothing going on they check out.no biggie there hollywood...

10-Dec-16
Thanks not me and soapdish for following me all the time.. I appreciate it guys.. And u to gbears

10-Dec-16
I follow your hunts just don't just don't post much. go get one or two. Forrest

10-Dec-16
https://youtu.be/5_OHAkzfT_U

Something to ponder sparky...

10-Dec-16
GL...Shawn Didn't see u up there.

10-Dec-16
I like the live hunts and look for them every day because I'm on a job / location and have been for 5 weeks and only have got to hunt 1 time this year.

10-Dec-16
I follow them! Just texted my buddy in nebraska to see what the wt are doing there.

10-Dec-16
I always follow whether I'm in my stand or at work

10-Dec-16
I lurk on your live hunts Shawn. Put one down.

10-Dec-16
this could be your week. hope you see one.

10-Dec-16
Keep posting. I bet you have at least a hundred guys following your hunts. Start getting some endorsements.

10-Dec-16
Keep em going!

10-Dec-16

shawnm's embedded Photo
shawnm's embedded Photo
Nice guys.. Just seen all this and I'm glad to know all you follow me.. Actually really glad..lol.. I moved to a new spot this morning.. Made a new groundblind in a killer killer spot..

10-Dec-16

shawnm's embedded Photo
shawnm's embedded Photo
Just spotted this right outside my blind

10-Dec-16

shawnm's embedded Photo
shawnm's embedded Photo
I'm getting pretty good at whipping them out.. Built this one this morning in about 15 min

10-Dec-16
I follow all the live hunts! Good luck man.

10-Dec-16
Always following

Prime time !!!!! Wish I was out too

10-Dec-16
Seen any ??????

10-Dec-16
I always follow too

10-Dec-16
Yup just got out.. I was on my way out and decided to check out my first blind for any deer sign.. As soon as I crossed the lines and hit the patch I jumped two deer.. They ran off but because I was quite and sat right down they came back.. I could see it was a buck and doe but it was just ast sunset.. It was nice to watch them for a bit but they were walking right towards me.. So I had no choice but to get up and slowly walk off.. I could hear the run off but it was a bad situation and I had no choice.. It still was awesome!!

10-Dec-16
Glad you seen two

11-Dec-16
Shawn did you get out this morning to give it another try

11-Dec-16
Not this morning I'm totally whipped.. That cold has done a number on me.. Lol.. I have tomorrow off from work and were supposed to get some snow in the morning so I'm hitting it hard.. I really want yo go out for an afternoon hunt today ill just have to see how I feel in two hrs.. Good luck today if anyone else is out

11-Dec-16
Keep the live hunts going my season was a one day shoot a doe deal due to life and family issues I enjoy reading them knowing someone is having fun out there.

11-Dec-16
Shawn you should do a bowsite special feature on natural ground blind hunting for pressured whitetails.

11-Dec-16
Ya I was thinking that.. So I just came on the site and seeing tj's beautiful ten point buck is all it took.. I'm back at it.. Getting in the scent free shower now and heading out

11-Dec-16
You are a machine man.

• Sitka Gear