drycreek 11-Jan-17
TSI 11-Jan-17
spike buck 12-Jan-17
TSI 12-Jan-17
T Mac 12-Jan-17
TSI 12-Jan-17
Ken 12-Jan-17
10-Jan-17
no longer available.Any interest in fall hunts we would be happy to work with anyone's budget needs to see a fall 2017 bear hunt become reality.

11-Jan-17
It costs more if I'm lucky? Huh

11-Jan-17
He's charging $1,000 - that's a ridiculous bargain so stop your complaining.

11-Jan-17

11-Jan-17
Just like deer hunting, more for more inches above a size and now more for more lbs. Complaing? Right or wrong not a fan of trophy fees for fair chase.

11-Jan-17
Ok jury is in.A 500lb black bear is not worth $1500.00!!Why would some pay $4500.00 and shoot a 200lb bear?fair question!

11-Jan-17
The cost is less than a guides salary!Dont like it don't buy it.Its an add for a very fair discounted rate,a saveings to the client not a debate .Mule I'm surprised considering your not a perspective client!!

11-Jan-17

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo
How much is this bear worth??

11-Jan-17

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo
How much is this bear worth??

11-Jan-17

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo
How bout this little guy?

11-Jan-17

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo
Yeah that's a 55gal barrel sitting an a two foot ledge best guess 600lb plus plus.Is he worth $1600?

11-Jan-17

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo
Almost forgot a good daylight pic of a 400lb plus,Don't want any complaints on pic quality!

11-Jan-17
If you don't like the price, move on. He could sell the hunts for more than that and not include the price/lb if he chose to. Again its his choice, just like its your choice to go elsewhere. That is an incredible deal

11-Jan-17
Considering I paid 1300 for a Maine bear hunt and didn't see a single bear yeah I'd say that's worth it.

11-Jan-17
TSI has for many yrs produced some of the top trophy bears In North America and more specifically NB.We still hold the world record for the oldest bear ever shot and regulary produce 400-600lb spring bears many many bowsiters have either killed big bears here or have witnessed them here.This hunt is a gifted price not a cheap product!!

11-Jan-17
Dave, that is a really cheap hunt....I still can't believe it..people still complain about it It doesn't matter how much you're trying to help them,there's always a complaint.

11-Jan-17
Ford has a zero interest sale on,wonder if they would insist on paying 8%

11-Jan-17
Some folks just can't see the forest for the trees !

11-Jan-17
Skull it is very affordable but it's not our regular price.We don't go to shows never have and only advertise here.I have employees who I guarantee employment too and it's better to have some income vs none to offset their wages and expenses.We bait heavier than any outfit anywhere and it's expensive,by no means are deals a norm and it could be filled at any time.This is a business and is my full time job been around a long time and it's by return clients and word of mouth that I credit that too as well as reading the market place and ups and downs in a volitile industry.My read now is a favourable buyers market!(no longer available)

12-Jan-17
Skull, it's AFFORDABLE, not cheap.

12-Jan-17
No longer offering it here

12-Jan-17
Any color phase?

12-Jan-17
Yes color phase are taken yearly.Rare by comparison to western regions but they are here at 3-5% and higher in pockets.blonde,cinnamon,brown and mixed are taken.NB Dnr and the NB Biologist at the Museum prob have rough estimate on over harvest of colorphase taken yearly they might be better qualified than I to give a number.We get 1-5 per year of various color.Tom I believe that you previously asked this question and received pictures as you requested.DNR did express a higher number in 2016 than usual.

12-Jan-17
What are the dates of the fall black bear season in New Brunswick?

• Sitka Gear