ELKMAN 12-Jan-17
DonVathome 12-Jan-17
Scar Finga 12-Jan-17
BULELK1 14-Jan-17
Lost Arra 17-Jan-17
WapitiBob 17-Jan-17
leerussell581 17-Jan-17
11-Jan-17
Has eastmans come outm with the WY MRS section yet? I had my subscritpion on auto renew but my CC exp. date changed so it did not go through. I signed up again (for 3 years) late last week but fear I missed that issues. If I did can someone send me a pdf of that part?

Thanks!

11-Jan-17
I elected to not renew mine for a while since I have a good idea of where to apply. As such, I just keep a close eye on the draw odds readily available on the WGFD web page. I notice the actual points required to draw often do not align with the published numbers in Eastman's anyway. In my opinion, it's still a good place to start research though.

https://wgfd.wyo.gov/Hunting/Drawing-Odds/2015-Drawing-Odds

11-Jan-17
Thanks I do also look there and I have found a looot of errors in eastmans - good point, I always cross check and most errors are sooooo obvious since I follow this stuff a lot.

If it looks to good to be true.......................

11-Jan-17
Do some of your own research also, i used to rely on the MRS but they had the area i live in completely wrong. I didnt trust it anymore and quit subscribing .

12-Jan-17
Do you still have to see the MRS electronically somehow? Haven't looked at it for a couple years.

12-Jan-17
Yep, some things never change. That MRS was always a mess.

12-Jan-17
It's in the mail. They are running two weeks late this year for some reason...

12-Jan-17
Thanks!

12-Jan-17
I have had mine for over a week... I don't rely on the MRS anyway, as others stated- To Many Errors!

I just love to read hunting stories:)

14-Jan-17
+1 Scar Finga

Dang good articles and Congrats to those published.

Good luck, Robb

17-Jan-17
Does Eastman's or any other magazine/tag service have access to draw info that is not already available on the Fish and Game websites?

17-Jan-17
Yes, only because you included "website".

There is no data or information that is exclusive to them; anybody can get virtually anything available either by asking or a public info request. Most do neither. Eastmans knows what to ask for because they reached out, I have no idea about HF. Providing that info is another matter entirely.

17-Jan-17

leerussell581's Link
Check out Toprut - looks like they have released 2016 draw odds/harvest numbers for Wyoming Elk and Antelope. Its free!

Plus, there are free google earth library's available for download for each unit out west.

• Sitka Gear