gunslinger 14-Feb-17
gunslinger 22-Feb-17
Rock 22-Feb-17
gunslinger 23-Feb-17
gunslinger 15-Mar-17
kota-man 16-Mar-17
gunslinger 16-Mar-17
02-Feb-17
Guys I have been contacted by a great friend of mine in Oregon that has a hunt for Columbian Blacktail with Muzzleloader and has to sell this hunt before March or he looses the tag, If this hunt interests you contact me and I will organize everything for you, everything is included in the hunt can even use his weapons. Thanks guys.

02-Feb-17
Who's the outfitter? Applegate unit?

14-Feb-17
This hunt was sold but the gentlemen had to cancel so this hunt is available again,this is in the indigo unit, This is a great muzzleloader hunt and total price is 6000$ + tags

22-Feb-17

gunslinger's embedded Photo
gunslinger's embedded Photo
5500$ guys this is a great hunt in a great unit , you will have a opportunity at a great buck

22-Feb-17
Can you hunt with a Bow or is this Muzzleloader only?

23-Feb-17
muzzleloader only weapon

15-Mar-17
This hunt has come available again as the hunter had to change plans , I got till the end of march to book this one up or it goes back into the draw , great blacktail hunt with a muzzleloader if anyone wants to go to Oregon in the indigo unit,

16-Mar-17
Pat...If I wasn't "booked up" this year, I'd be all over this one!

16-Mar-17
Yes this outfitter cant belevie he has these two tags left, never before have they not been taken, but some years are different for all species, I'm sure they will go and someone will kill a great buck

• Sitka Gear