Big-Otis-Jeff 19-Feb-17
kota-man 19-Feb-17
4blade 19-Feb-17
PECO 19-Feb-17
butcherboy 21-Feb-17
Buglmin 21-Feb-17
wraith8 21-Feb-17
19-Feb-17
I am always looking for a better broadhead this year will be considering drt broadheads.. anyone using these heads?

19-Feb-17
For me they always flew about 6 inches to left and 3 inches high consistently. Killed a 220 lb boat in Everglades at 20 yards and it flew to left of lungs and hit liver complet pass through shattered ribs going i and out. Durable head just refused to fly with field points so I went back to grave diggers which fly like a laser for me.

19-Feb-17
Dirt Nap vs. Grave Digger? Too funny!

19-Feb-17
Hopefully no one was in the Boat. :)

19-Feb-17
I hate that term "dirt nap"

19-Feb-17
looking at the cut on contact and expandable head.

19-Feb-17
I shoot the DRT single edge heads with great results. They sharpen easy, and fly great. I've had no failures with them, and have stuck several into trees..(we won't talk bout that). Its a great company, great to deal with, and they do warranty their heads.

19-Feb-17
I had the double bevel and they too shot high left, no matter what.....I also could not keep them sharp,

19-Feb-17
One of the few broadheads I just could not get to fly. Grave Diggers, on the other hand are one of my favorite heads ever.

19-Feb-17
I have not had an issue getting them to fly with field points to 80 yds. I have not killed any animals with em and have heard that the ferrule tends to fail on bone hits but thats to be expected with aluminum ferrules. 420 steel is not the best for impacts either, but for the price, they'd work ok

19-Feb-17
I agree with Paul, hate the name, no thanks. Vantage Point Archery for me.

21-Feb-17
I thought Dirt Nap and DRT were two different broadheads? DRT stands for Dead Right There. Or is it the same company with two different broadheads? I can't keep up with this stuff lol

21-Feb-17
Same company. Dirt Nap Gear...

21-Feb-17
I got some DRT's last year for my bear hunt. Took me a while to get everything adjusted so the broadheads and field points hit together, but I'd never done it before either, so there was a learning curve. I managed to shoot a bear and a wild pig last summer with them and got complete pass throughs on both. Both were about 20 yard shots, on the bear, the arrow passed completely through and was laying on the ground by where he was standing when I shot. With the hog, the arrow didn't pass completely through, but the broadhead did. The bear went about 30 yards and the hog only about 20 before going down. I like them and plan to keep using them for some time.

• Sitka Gear