Contributors to this thread:
ghost stalker 20-Feb-17
Burly 20-Feb-17
Griz34 20-Feb-17
ghost stalker 20-Feb-17
non typ 21-Feb-17
fisherick 21-Feb-17
20-Feb-17
I've been trying to find these sticks everywhere and they seem to always be sold out. I contacted Hawk and I was told to check back. That was a couple months ago. Are these as popular as they seem. They got a good deal for the 3 pack $99.99. Anyone running into the same issue or have another suggestion that is like quality? Lone wolf are too expensive I feel and I don't like the alternating foot placement of those type of sticks. Thanks for any info

20-Feb-17
My oldest boy uses them, he really likes his. The double steps are a big advantage over lone wolf's.

20-Feb-17
I have several different brands of climbing sticks including lone wolf, muddy, and hawk. The hawk are my favorite set, I really like having the side by side steps. I just added them to my watch list on amazon and they emailed me when they were in Stock.

20-Feb-17
Thanks guys. Griz34 Good idea I didn't think of that. Going to do that now

21-Feb-17
Macks Prarie Wings is where I got my last setting

21-Feb-17
I like the double steps on my Leverage climbing sticks better than the single step sticks. I did modify the noisy set up Leverage sticks straps, buckles, and j-hooks and replaced them with a LW Versa button and climbing ropes. Quiet, quick, and lighter.

• Sitka Gear