Extreme 24-Apr-17
Alexis Desjardins 24-Apr-17
Alexis Desjardins 24-Apr-17
jmail20 24-Apr-17
Alexis Desjardins 25-Apr-17
08-Mar-17

Alexis Desjardins's embedded Photo
We had a couple guys that cant make it for this springs hunt, the dates are May 22-26th or May 29- June 2nd. If u are interested in a quality hunt and some bear steak come on out we would love to have u. This one is from last fall wrong date.

09-Mar-17
I hope you fill them Alexis

09-Mar-17
I hope so too zebra would like to see the guys get there deposit back, sometimes things happen that r out of our control.

09-Mar-17
This is a pretty amazing opportunity to have come up. Whoever gets these two spots won't be sorry. Alexis and his wife April run a terrific operation. Tons of bears, tons of great food and like so many others have said, you arrive as a client & leave as a friend. Classic Manitoba in every way. Most enjoyable bear hunt I've ever been on.

09-Mar-17

Ibow's embedded Photo
Ibow's embedded Photo
A few pics from last fall ...

09-Mar-17

Ibow's embedded Photo
Ibow's embedded Photo

09-Mar-17

Ibow's embedded Photo
Ibow's embedded Photo
This is one of Grape's pics the same week we were there.

09-Mar-17

Ibow's embedded Photo
Ibow's embedded Photo
Alexis, April and some of their grandkids. Great family.

10-Mar-17
How fast do you book up Alexis? Seriously considering booking a trip for spring of 2018 for my wife and I if they are still available! Thanks

10-Mar-17

We only have a few left for 2018 cobowhunter if your serious a would grab a tag soon but u never know they may not sell for a bit yet.

10-Mar-17
Sounds good Alexis. I will shoot you an e-mail and touch base with you! Thanks again.

10-Mar-17
What are the details of the hunt, including the cost?

10-Mar-17
One tag gone for this spring one left, sounds good cobowhunter, Hunt with stick just look over our website the price and most details is on there if u need more details pm or call. Thanks Desjardinsoutfitting.webs.com

10-Mar-17
Sorry old website last one, Desjardinsoutfitting.com

10-Mar-17
Alexis, I sent you a PM.....tried to send an e-mail but I’m so computer illiterate it’s scary and it wouldn't go through. Thanks

10-Mar-17

Got it cobowhunter sent one right back at u. I am not great on the computer either and changing to windows 10 really through me for a loop.

11-Mar-17

11-Mar-17

11-Mar-17
Which dates are still available?

11-Mar-17
We start May 8th and hunt to June 2nd I can take a guy any of them weeks. The last week there is only 5 guys the others have one or two more guys.

11-Mar-17
Good luck Alexis! Hopefully you've found a home for that last tag! I'm really going to miss Manitoba this year!

12-Mar-17

Brotsky u wouldn't be missing Manitoba right now we have had a 3 day storm and the temps overnight have been -26-32 the last while shes a dirty one. but she is going to start melting this week she will be welcomed. thanks

12-Mar-17
The last spot just got taken, thanks Jack pine acres and MPN. We r looking forward to the spring hunt.

13-Mar-17
That didn't take long. 8~)

These guys are going to have a great time!

14-Mar-17
Can't wait to be in a tree again waiting for the bears to start sneaking into the bait. Always surprises me on how quiet they can be in the woods. Look down and there is one under the tree that you never heard coming. Awesome hunts!!!

14-Mar-17
Yes u just never know what's going to come in, sometimes the guys want me to come sit with them I think times I get more excited than them.

22-Apr-17

Just got another spot opened up for May 2017 seems to be a trend on bowsite with the outfitters. All I can guarantee u is a good time in Manitoba.

23-Apr-17
Someone is going to have a great time!

23-Apr-17
Cancellations seem high this year

23-Apr-17
If you are a Bear Hunter, and you have the time and ability to hunt this spring; you will not find a better hunting experience than at Desjardins. 920-846-3961 Love to talk Bears!

23-Apr-17

An odd year for cancellations its happened before not often though, we can take a guy any week. We start May 8th- June 2nd all good weeks. We don't give discounts on our spring hunts its not fair for the other guys that payed full price. At 3300.00 all included is a good price for the area, and colors we have them.

23-Apr-17

23-Apr-17
Wish I could be there! Can't wait till 2018 when I can Lord Willing

23-Apr-17

Extreme's embedded Photo
Extreme's embedded Photo
Heres a bear thats still out there.

23-Apr-17

Extreme's embedded Photo
Extreme's embedded Photo
2015 Archery kill

23-Apr-17
If anyone wants to have the bear hunt of a lifetime Alexis Desjardins is the guy. I have had friends come from the US to hunt with Alexis and AL and can say they run a great bear hunt. Ive guided all over Manitoba for Bear, Moose and Caribou and can say they have a great operation. Jumbo Bears at Riding Mountain!!

23-Apr-17
Thanks Dave that's a couple dandies.

23-Apr-17
Thats a huge bear Dave!

23-Apr-17

jmail20's embedded Photo
jmail20's embedded Photo
Hey Dave, that was an awesome bear, congratulations! Allan sent me that picture right after you got it. Hopefully the other one walks by one of us this year. Maybe I'll see you on the way in. I'll be there the 15th-19th. For anyone looking for a top quality hunt Dave is right. It's a top quality operation and they take some jumbo bears and lots of colored bears. I've been hunting there since 2000 and have taken blonde, cinnamon, chocolate and black. I always have a great time and have never been disappointed. The only downside is I usually come home 5 pounds heavier from all the good cooking!!

24-Apr-17
Thanks Joe, thats a beauty also did you get a score on him? Im sure I will be around.

24-Apr-17

Dan Kooienga from MI took that license, thanks Dan. There is another license available if someone wants to come the guy don't know for sure if he can make it he says to sell it if I can.

24-Apr-17

Here is one from a few years back wonder if she changed color or if she is a light color. she will be a good size now if its still alive we r due for a big blonde maybe one of the crew will get one next month.

24-Apr-17
Dave, I think he went 19 6/8 green. Never did a final score on him.

25-Apr-17
That fellow is going to come now so were out of tags for now, hopefully everyone can make it. Thanks guys for the kind words and pics.

• Sitka Gear