gunslinger's embedded Photo
Ladies and Gentlemen we have had an amazing trip over here to spain with our clients this past 10 days and everyone was 100% with rifles, I have a contract in place to exclusively book my clients with the same outfitter I am hunting with over here and I am extremely happy with everything, This is a great gentlemens hunt with tons of game, the game is managed here to a high extent only harvesting old and mature animals.

The hotels and food are awesome and anyone that ever wants to book this hunt with us will be more than happy with there experience. Heres some pictures of the 4 different ibex here and chamois

09-Mar-17

Pyrenese Chamois- Now this a gorgeous animal that I will be hunting a lot more, fun challenging animal

11-Mar-17

Last. Night was a special night in the Mountian I was able to glass up this ancient old broomed off ram for my client and he was able to seal the deal, all 4 different ibex and mouflon for Gary

11-Mar-17
Sweeeeeeeeet

12-Mar-17
Very cool!

Thanks for sharing, I am sure your hunts will book fast!

13-Mar-17
It was first time hunting spain and I am super inpressed at the management they have in place with only being allowed to harvest the old animals and having a great sensus on all of them. Just a great little country to hunt and awesome for bow for the ibex also

13-Mar-17
what would it cost to bow hunt an ibex?

14-Mar-17
Leo depending on which ibex you chose to hunt depends on the price , the Sierra Nevada and the Ronda are sold as representative animals because they are so hard to get silver or gold medal class animals, but that being said if you get one that's awesome and the cost for those two species is 5750$

The Beceite and Gredos ibex are much larger horned animals and look awesome coming though the timber, They are managed so well that old and big animals can be harvested in the gold class for sure. you will see lots of ibex on the hunt but the game guards will show you which animal is old enough to pursue. I sell these two Billies for the Cost of this hunt for gold medal rams are Gredos =11000$ gold medal Beceite=9000$ gold medal.

That is the top cost and of course if you want to pursue the bronze its much cheaper

If anyone wants any information on my spain hunts or any hunts for any animal please contact me or PM me for any info, I am basically booking all north American and international hunts now.

06-Apr-17

gunslinger's Link
We have a great couple of groups booked for this November in spain if anyone would love to go hunt any of the ibex,mouflon, chamois , audad or any animal in spain we will organize your complete trip from start to finish for you. Going to be a great year of hunts there, its a fabulous country to hunt, easy to get too with a huge abundance of all animals.

21-Apr-17

Gary with a dandy
Gary with a dandy
November -December is a great time to be hunting Spain and I have groups heading. Over for ibex and chamois, mouflon also, always can take more hunters with us on this adventure - contact. Me if you would like to hunt Spain with us

• Sitka Gear