TD 20-Mar-17
ahunter55 20-Mar-17
David A. 21-Mar-17
jstephens61 21-Mar-17
Fuzzy 21-Mar-17
ahunter55 21-Mar-17
Bowfreak 21-Mar-17
19-Mar-17
Yes they have a Youtube channel and sell different outdoors and hunting related stuff. I saw they were selling old films the other day.

19-Mar-17
They stiffed me on $60.00 worth of stuff. Got my bank and social media Involved to get my money back.

So much for god fearing people they make them selves out to be.

19-Mar-17
Ordered two of their hats last October for Christmas presents for my grandkids. (They took my money right away) Called them after Christmas and all through January. Couldn't reach them by phone and wouldn't return my calls. Wouldn't return e-mails. Finally in Feb. got someone on the phone. Said they had trouble with their supplier and embroider and would mail them out right away when they got them. Told them at this point I just want my account credited. Waited again and nothing. Went to the bank and contested the charge. Took it to social media to warn others. and filed a complaint with their police office. Told k all that to get my money back.

19-Mar-17
Dan is like 80 now and still going at it.

19-Mar-17
Listened to one of his seminars back in the early '80s and he advocated using dogs and cats to test out new broadheads. Should have seen the shop owner cringe and the look on the audience faces was priceless. Lost all respect for the man at that point. Ran into him again at the IBO World shoot in Shelbyville and he was still a jerk. Had a group of peewee shooters and he kept sticking his microphone in the kids faces. Told him to move off the course or I'd put him off. He didn't push the issue.

19-Mar-17
That "thumbs up" pose in every pic. is quite annoying.

19-Mar-17
The man could shoot a bow instinctively like very few men! I watched him shooting barn rats in the dark with no sights and he never missed. I have saw some of their recent stuff and they seem shady to me. Scooby

20-Mar-17
Ahhh, Mr. Passthrough! He rides again....er ..... still!

>>>>-------->

20-Mar-17
I met him once at a hunting show in PA. We had a buddy with a booth and helped him set up. It allowed us an early expo to the vendors the day before the show opened. Anyways, me and a bud went to their booth and started talking. He seemed nice. Not nearly as personable as on camera though. My impression of him was he was either one of a kind real deal or, he was out there. He had some far fetched stories. That's for sure. God Bless men

20-Mar-17
Down for the Count was the first hunting video I can remember ever watching. Dan and Foulkrod. They had great pass thru shot video.

20-Mar-17
I remember him cooking backstraps on tree stand platform. Funny stuff.

20-Mar-17

ahunter55's embedded Photo
ahunter55's embedded Photo
He started with Noel Feather. They were together in several of Noels videos at the beginning then later split off. Noel was in the same archery club I belonged to back in those days & one of my customers of my archery shop/lanes. I knew Noel well. This is a 1958 photo of our annual club trip to N. Ws. deer hunting & Noel is right of the gal looking at the photo...

20-Mar-17
" he advocated using dogs and cats to test out new broadheads" Horrible. Cannot imagine anyone advocating the use of dogs.

20-Mar-17
I have known him a long time. He wanted me to come hunt with them. I politely declined. That's all I have to say about that.

20-Mar-17
loprofile...............that made me giggle

20-Mar-17
Pretty sure Noel Feather was a game violator too!He got busted for using a tag from a neighboring state I do belive.

20-Mar-17
Cat's not much of a test.....

20-Mar-17
Noel got busted for bringing a HF Deer across state lines & trying to pass it off as a legal wild deer kill in Ill.. Once they started the investigation several "other" game violations from "other" hunts came into play. Was big news in our local community as he was known so well for his bowhunting... Local Bowhunters knew how he really was. Thing is, he was a heck of a shot.

21-Mar-17
He's on YouTube...

21-Mar-17
Feather and Jim Miller failed to purchase a special tag in Missouri for HF hunting. Feather "panicked" and put his Illinois tag on the deer. Miller was my Hoyt rep at the time and lost his job shortly after that.

21-Mar-17
TD, you'd be surprised, they're tough!

21-Mar-17
having known Noel & being in the same club, town locals knew lots of facts about this case. It was intentional, not panic. Lots of things about it on the local level news at the time. To bad as he had it all going for him.

21-Mar-17
Fuzzy,

TD's comment is not anecdotal. :)

• Sitka Gear